New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by need4speed View Post
    hmm... i don't get it... what does using macro mode have to do with anything? i don't think you fully understand the use of the macro setting.
    *need4speed... I was refering to the sample pics you linked from your flickr - you mentioned that you used macro on them (correct me if i'm wrong). What I meant to say was, your sample pics are huge (well, since they're 5MP pics), but the quality is inferior to macro shots taken from 3MP or even 2MP SE cam phones. This is just in addition to what the previous poster's statement saying that "it's definitely marketing overhype." I hope we're done with N95's cam picture quality.

Btw, if you didn't get what I meant sa previous post ko, I don't think you could already state that I do not "fully understand the use of the macro setting." You could otherwise say that you misunderstood my previous post and could conclude that I do not know the use of macro setting, instead of saying you don't know what I meant and stated your conclusion. (Oops, sorry, now i am not on the phone's specs) hihi. Peace.

Anyway, you bought a relatively good phone. You got GPS, a media player, and a camera phone. A bit pricey though.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok now i get it. what i thought you meant was, because I used macro mode, it's already inferior to an SE phone. hence, i stated that you might not know what macro means. although i haven't seen what an SE phone could do in macro mode (despite my having a few but never really played with the cam settings back then.).

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004

Go to GSMArena.com they have a lot of SE, Nokia, and other cam phone reviews.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just came from GH, 33.8k yung N95 with warranty.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    just came from GH, 33.8k yung N95 with warranty.
    Good god! In two weeks the phone went down from P36,500 to P33,800. I wonder at what price it would stabilize? If it would hit below P30K.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bili-bili na les!!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bili-bili na les!!
    hehe... I am planning a different kind of toy to purchase, so I have to live with my "low tech" Nokia N80 for a while longer.

Tell you guys about it later, if and when I have bought it.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; May 15th, 2007 at 07:54 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PPC? or ibang mobile gadget yan? hehe

so katulad din ng comparison ng nokia N90/N73 sa k800i pic comparison->much clear ang pic parin ng SE-cybershot phones?

nokia and SE 2Mpix phone user ako, at kita ko talaga ang difference sa pic...mas maganda ang kuha ng SE kaysa sa nokia cam phones? wala pang macro at autofocus most nokia 2Mpix phones...mahal lang.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PPC? or ibang mobile gadget yan? hehe
    it is mobile... but I doubt if it can be classified as a gadget.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Nokia N95 reviews?