New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i saw the w960i dito sa moa.. around 20k ata yung price.. mukhang ok naman. slim.. Gold black yung color.. hmm pwede... pero mahal pa rin para sa kin..

Quote Originally Posted by GmZ View Post
    im just wondering, y not consider n95 8gb as another option? or better yet, wait for n97. just my 2 cent.
    +1

I got mine weeks ago and i am so satisfied with all its features. The bulky thing doesn't bother me at all.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by awing View Post
    +1

I got mine weeks ago and i am so satisfied with all its features. The bulky thing doesn't bother me at all.
    how much did you get yours? im planning to get one next month, kaso baka lumabas bigla yung n97 eh. whats the difference from previous n95?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    why not N82???

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, I'm leaning towards getting neither phone. I'll probably get the N81 SD variant, so that I can back up files externally since you use micro sd cards. I just realized, nakakatakot pag masira yung phone, and internal memory lang meron, there's no way of retrieving the files.

Di ko trip yung N82 with the glossy finish and weird keypads, plus the price difference is almost S$200. Konting tiis nalang hehehe. Try ko rin salpakan ng 8GB micro sd
    Last edited by ssaloon; January 27th, 2008 at 07:34 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Nokia N81 8GB or SE W960i?