New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    No, speed din. N can go up to 300+mbps (tested with Dell xps m1530, Mac Pro, macbook pro and iMac).

Personally, I use Edimax (because of the 2-year warranty). I usually don't buy unknown brands because usually, you get what you pay for.

I'll be upgrading my router soon (routine upgrade) so I'm looking at Belkin N+ (lifetime warranty). I bought two for the client's offices for only 8k each. Flawless.
    Parekoy... correct mo kung mali ako... Kung gagamitin ang wireless-N as router sa network mo ...makukuha mo ang speed na 300+ mbps. Pero as Wifi for internet connection? di mo mkukuha ang speed na 300 mbps kung ang subscription mo ay 384kbps lng. So...para mo ma-enjoy totally ang wireless-N dpat magpa-subscribe ka ng 300Mbps. Tama ba ako.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yes, tama ka rensom. Kahit 300mbps ang Wifi connection, ang internet kung 384kbps lang, hanggang dun lang talaga ang speed ng internet.

usually kailangan natin ang high-speed network para sa Network devices like iTunes servers, Media Servers, network storage, Cluster, etc.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    DIR-615 Wireless N Router

http://www.dlink.com/products/?pid=565

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    here is the link for the Wireless Asus Router (Asus EZ Wireless N Router RT-N11) I bought.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    pasakay na rin dito, had tried putting a password into my wifi router but my laptop can't detect the router anymore. what seems to be the problem? before enabling the wireless security features it was working fine.
    my set-up:DIR-615 Wireless N Router & laptop is 802.11N.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    pasakay na rin dito, had tried putting a password into my wifi router but my laptop can't detect the router anymore. what seems to be the problem? before enabling the wireless security features it was working fine.
    my set-up:DIR-615 Wireless N Router & laptop is 802.11N.
    From your Administrative Tools go to Services and choose Wireless Zero Configuration and set it to Automatic.

To add: This is my mobile router, always on the go
    Smallest Wireless N Router in the world
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61802
    Last edited by Mile2; October 7th, 2009 at 11:37 PM. Reason: additional router thread

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Mile2 View Post
    From your Administrative Tools go to Services and choose Wireless Zero Configuration and set it to Automatic.

To add: This is my mobile router, always on the go
    Smallest Wireless N Router in the world
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61802
    many thanks ser mile2, will try again.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    You might have accidentally disabled SSID broadcast. If it's set to on, change it a bit then test.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Newbie at Using Wifi Routers Please Help