New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Unbox Therapy releases another IPhone bending "test" to debunk Apple fanbois conspiracy theories...

This guy's popularity just skyrocketed. The original bend test has 37M views!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Expensive phone that breaks easily, all yours for 80K.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    This guy's popularity just skyrocketed. The original bend test has 37M views!
    38M and counting! Baka matalo nito si Justin. Ha ha!

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaNker View Post
    Expensive phone that breaks easily, all yours for 80K.
    maganda na bahay namin nyan sa presyong yan.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Bend it like bekham

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    speaking of bending...

(note: make sure you aren't drinking or eating anything if you don't wanna choke. I almost spat my coffee.)

Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Consumer Reports test results find iPhone 6 and 6 Plus not as bendy as believed
    We stress test Apple's new phones, plus comparable models from Samsung, LG, and HTC
    Published: September 26, 2014 08:00 PM

The results

All the phones we tested showed themselves to be pretty tough. The iPhone 6 Plus, the more robust of the new iPhones in our testing, started to deform when we reached 90 pounds of force, and came apart with 110 pounds of force. With those numbers, it slightly outperformed the HTC One (which is largely regarded as a sturdy, solid phone), as well as the smaller iPhone 6, yet underperformed some other smart phones.

Throughout most of our test, the LG G3 and Samsung Galaxy Note 3 bent, then recovered completely from each step up in force. But at 130 pounds, the case of the G3 fractured. At 150 pounds of force, the Note 3's screen splintered and it stopped working.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    70 pounds was the pressure that bent HTC one and the smaller IPhone 6...
    Last edited by Monseratto; September 27th, 2014 at 08:29 PM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Since iPhone yung nagkaron ng bending issues, lahat ng tech sites at lahat ng Android fanboys todo involvement sa issue.

Kung Xperia Z or HTC One yung may ganyang issue, I'm sure walang papansin.

How can you deny that Apple's branding is a million miles better than everyone else kung ganyan magreact kahit haters?

I'm not an Apple fanboy but I give credit where credit is due. This whole bendgate just shows how powerful the iPhone is - not in terms of specs, but in terms of being top-of-mind whether you're a hater or fanboy.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

10. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    kasi ang Apple iisa lang ang binebenta ng phone. Iphone "S"ize/"C"heapness aside, its just 1 product
    with their pricing any and all faults will be pointed at. Especially since Apple is historically **** at acknowledging them.

Sa akin lang, so you pay so and so for a phone.

Its specs is "pwede na", I am fine with that as long as the quality is there. But then you hear it bends...

Ok, its fine I don't keep my phone in my pocket naman e, I'm paying for the "user experience". iOS is so simple to use!
    Then you here about the bugs. Which is funny considering they are only programming for a limited product line wholly defined by them (ie. proc, mem, HD, antenna, etc.. specified by them). So any compatibility issues normally dealt by other programmers are entirely skipped by them. Pero you are still dropping calls, maling hawak nanaman?

So saan napunta bayad mo?

Cant really easily compare it with Sony, which has Z, V, M, C, ; or Samsung's S, Active, Note, Alpha, Avant, Duos; Moto G, X, Ultra, Maxx; HTC One, Desire, Butterfly etc etc.. Android is not even made by them, aantaying nila from Google, then aadjust nila for their "theme" tapos kailangan gawin na gagana sa lahat ng product nila na compatible for the update.

Apple is meh now.