New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    *yellafellah
    Thanks for the advice. I'll just wait for my current printer (HP AIO C3180) to conk out before I get a CISS capable printer.
    I've been searching in vain for a CISS kit that I can use for my C3180 (this printer uses HP92 and HP93 cartridges). I've seen a couple of vids (columbian?) in Youtube of people who've installed CISS kits for their C3180. I wonder where to get those....
    There's a caveat that in the event the printhead of the cartridge wears out, I'll still have to buy another cartridge and re-install the CISS...

Anyway, another option for me would be just to get a dedicated CISS printer, and demote my AIO for scanning purposes.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    I have an epson T13 CISS. I got an error today saying cartridge cannot be detected, the magenta color. But the ink bottles are still full. Please help me what to or any idea here I can do it myself because I brought this printer from the city and it will takes a lot of effort and money to get there for my printer to be ok when I can try to do it by my own. I want to remove the cartridge but I dont know how and I cannot find any guide here online how to remove the cartridge. I am hoping that removing catridge for a while could solve the problem. Please give me more ideas on my ink problem. Thank you!

Anna

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Tagal na pala nito...
    Anyways, try removing the cartridge then reinserting it again. That should reset the chip.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
My review on the Epson T-13 refillable cartridge.