New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Got it for 109k sa Abenson's. I'm not sure about the specific resolution but I think that's the one, mataas talaga ang resolution ng Samsung lcd compared to the Sony Bravia series except of course for their Full HD versions that cost around 200k pesoses for the same size.

Hey your Magnavox hdtv looks really cool! :cool:
    Our Magnavox doesn't even have an ATSC tuner built in, just regular NTSC. We need a separate ATSC tuner to make full use of it.

As a TV, it's ok. It has a Philips lcd which is pretty good although it's overshadowed by the Japanese and Korean makes. I was surprised by the quality of the picture when used as a pc monitor. I was expecting maybe some jaggies. But, it looks great.

I may end up getting another 19" lcd monitor and have a 32" lcd tv for dual-monitor. Newegg.com is selling a Sharp Aquos 32" lcd tv for $750. Prices really are going down.

Most likely, we'll buy another lcd tv for family use while I get to use the Magnavox as a pc monitor.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Planning to buy 22” lcd monitor too, maybe this weekend but I’m just curious
    about the HDMI input, kunti pa lang meron neto sa mga lcd pc monitors.

Ask ko lang po sa mga expert meron kaya malaking diperensya kung yung may
    DVI input lang ang bilhin ko tapos gamitan ko na lang ng DVI to HDMI cable
    para iconnect sa HDMI dvd player or future video card na may HDMI output?Ty.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
My new 22" HD LCD monitor!