New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Dear MSN® Hotmail® Member:

As a valued MSN Hotmail Member, we want you to know that there are some exciting changes coming soon to your account that will help you do more, receive more and store more than ever before. And it's FREE.

That's not all. We're rolling out email antivirus protection as well as enhanced storage to help meet your growing needs. This will make MSN Hotmail, a world class email service that both scans and cleans ingoing and outgoing email for viruses and worms before they enter your inbox.

In addition to delivering world-class antivirus protection, you can also look forward to an upgrade in your storage capacity. In fact, you'll receive 125 times your current email storage with the introduction of a 250 MB inbox as well as the ability to send attachments up to 10 MB.

We'd like to thank you for being a valued MSN Hotmail Member and look forward to telling you about more exciting changes to your Hotmail account in the coming months.

We will send an update on when and how these exciting changes will be made to your account within two weeks. Please check your email for this important update.

Thank you, and enjoy the good news.

MSN Hotmail Member Services

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    competition is great.

i wonder how they can manage to increase mailbox capacities by thousands percent... that would translate to terrabytes upon terrabytes of storage. kaya ba ng infrastructure nila yung increased capacities and mail traffic?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i didnt receive this message in my hotmail mailbox yet

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    baka may bagong breakthrough na di lang nila sinasabi hehe

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    thats nice, malapit na ren mapuno hotmail inbox ko... 67% na, badtrip nga kc everytime i reach the 80% mark, i had to delete some files, so now good news yan dude,,, ;)...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    have you heard of REDIFF.COM. their mail box size is offererd at 1Gig - free web mail din sya!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok yan! 100mb na ang yahoo, tapos gmail 1gig, msn pa 250mb! tuloy tuloy lang po :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aba! Nagpalaki na rin sila ng capacity! :D

Ano pang free emails ang may free pop3 access? Para madaling basahin pag nasa Outlook.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Aba ok yan mas marami pa akong masesendan ng mga images...hehehe..
    Magpagsign up na nga sa Gmail kaso parang walang navigation for sign up..

Saan ba yung navigation ng gmail?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nung nakakuha ako ng gmail account, hindi na ako nabigyan ng invites para sa iba... hehehe...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
MSN Hotmail to go for 250MB mailboxes