New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imho. still worth buying. aside from what was stated here that the PS3 is still expensive, there could still be bugs and limited/expensive game disks.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Thanks Froshie, i'll try to visit them this weekend...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Thanks for the inputs guys...

I guess I'll check out some shops in Virramall to look for a good deal..

What are the things ba that I should consider in buying a unit? What should the package include? nagbibigay ba ng warranty dun? and any other tips you can give before I buy a PS2?

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    recently bought PS2 slim sports pack
    $AUD250=aprox 10kpesos

pack includes
    Eyetoy
    1 game for eyetoy(Play Sports)
    1 controller

bumili na lang ako ng extra orig controller and memcard
    then pre-owned games(GT4,GT4 geneva,Rayman)..for 15$(500pesos) each.
    halos bnew pa...

and i think i dont need to modify it para mag accept ng pirated..meron ginagawa yung friend ko..may nilalagay muna syang cd before putting the pirated ones...hehehehehhe
    Last edited by ozcity; January 16th, 2007 at 12:48 PM.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by gerald_g View Post
    Thanks for the inputs guys...

I guess I'll check out some shops in Virramall to look for a good deal..

What are the things ba that I should consider in buying a unit? What should the package include? nagbibigay ba ng warranty dun? and any other tips you can give before I buy a PS2?
    Well, best if you can get a good deal on a unit with two controllers and two memory cards. These are more important than the free games. Original controllers are expensive and the fake replacement units (even though they come in a "SONY" blister package, they're sometimes not real) break damn easily. Memory cards are expensive, too, and at 8mb, they fill up very easily. Some major games, like Gran Turismo 4, use up 1.5 mb per save-file.

Also, if it's a slimline, get a vertical stand. We still haven't had any heat problems with either of our slimlines (mine or my bro's) but it can't hurt to have the extra security.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    San po ba yang EYO na yan sa G-hills? dun po ba sa bagong Virra Mall? May papagawa akong lumang PS2... sayang e...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    San po ba yang EYO na yan sa G-hills? dun po ba sa bagong Virra Mall? May papagawa akong lumang PS2... sayang e...
    yup 3rd floor virra mall

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
[Merged] Sony PS2