New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE=4]Medical Study: Laptops, WiFi and Male Infertility[/SIZE]
    Author: Stephen Alexander
    Published: November 29, 2011 at 10:12 am

WiFi Laptops May damage SpermIn Argentina, scientists of the Nascentis Center for Reproductive Medicine in Cordoba found that drops of semen from healthy men placed under a laptop connected by wireless to the Internet kills or maims the good swimming sperm. The findings were reported in the medical journal Fertility and Sterility.

Within four hours of being placed next to a WiFi connected computer, twenty-five percent of the sperm had stopped moving and nine percent showed DNA damage. Another sample of sperm by comparison were kept at the same temperature but away from the computer had just a fourteen percent mobility drop and just a three percent suffered DNA damage. Yet another sample of sperm placed under the computer without the WiFi connection turned on did not show significant levels of sperm damage. The scientists believe the differences in mobility is a result of electromagnetic radiation emitted by wireless communication....

CLICK the LINK to continue reading the article: TECH NEWS: "Laptop, Wi-Fi and the family jewels"
    LINK: TECH NEWS: "Laptop, Wi-Fi and the family jewels"

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^^ WTF!!! dgadsgsds
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    ^^ WTF!!! dgadsgsds
    I guess nerds & geeks will be a dying out after this generation. LOL!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I guess nerds & geeks will be a dying out after this generation. LOL!
    Eh sa dami kaya ng toys and gadgets ng mga kabataan ngayon na may wifi etc. Ano pa aasahan natin. Baka mabaog humanity!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Eh sa dami kaya ng toys and gadgets ng mga kabataan ngayon na may wifi etc. Ano pa aasahan natin. Baka mabaog humanity!

We are "blessing" the current generation with either sterility (laptops/wifi) or brain cancer (mobile phones).... Ain't modern technology wonderful? hehehe

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    desktop cabled internet gamit ko and pldt landline. guess im safe.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    desktop cabled internet gamit ko and pldt landline. guess im safe.
    Radiation form the PCC will get you!

I guess squatting na lang matitira sa mundo ah. La na pagmamanahan mg maykaya unless mag-pa-sperm bank ka ng next gen mo.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I first read this while i was lying down on my bed... with my laptop on top of me.

This will widen the rich-poor gap. We'll have a decrease in wifi-consuming upper and middle class while the poor will continue to go forth and multiply, stronger than ever as radiation from Willie Revillame only melts the brains cells and does nothing for sterility.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    bad news for CBCP.....
    good news to pro RH bill.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Family planning as you surf the web.

Perfect!

Medical Study: Laptops, WiFi and Male Infertility