New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hi Glennster,

1) Just key in your write message ROAM ON and send to 333 (do this at least 2 hours before the departure). Make it sure na you have to atleast Php100.00 in your load before doing the roaming acivation. You also have the option to dial *888 for Customer Care assistance (Yes, Toll Free po 'to)

2) Php15.00/SMS po ang charge. No incoming and outgoing calls for roaming preapid, just pure text/SMS.

3) Yes, you can leave your phones or atleast the SMART Prepaid SIM Cards sa Canada and they/ you can still do re-loading by the following options: a) You can transfer load via SMART Pasa Load; b) via SMART e-load; c) Your relatives in canada can also do the reloading by themselves just simply key in 1510 (if SMART Buddy) 1511 (if Talk 'N Text) + 14 digits PIN and press Send.

Br,
    silver_corolla

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so wala pala ako pag-asa magamit free text ko! e kung dapat P1 lang load, as in parang sanitary napkin na "barely there", e paranoid ako e! pag P150 na lang load ko nag-load na ako. lagi pa meron card sa wallet o kaya card number w/ pin sa reminders!

di ba pwede ipasa ang free text credits? pasa ko sa inyo tutal di ko naman magamit :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nightrock, silvercorrola..thanks for the help.will do.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hay salamat! that's one saved trip to smart! hehe pinapapa roaming kasi ng mom ko yung smart sim nila.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sayang sir yebo akin nalang hahaha...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    It's been a long time coming but I do believe this will be a reality soon. Solavei offers this type of plan in the USA now and the cost gets lower and lower with every 3 people you refer to the service - until it is free and you are actually in profit! Unlimited cell phone calls (unlimited 4G talk/text/data) are definitely coming soon for Filipino consumers. I just partnered with my first Filipino friend who signed up with her son who lives in Chicago, Illinois... getting ready for global expansion. She herself has dual citizenship but resides in the Philippines. If you would like to have details of what Solavei is all about - go to my profile.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Low cell phone bills: A possible dream?