New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by n5110 View Post
    reliability wise alin ang mas magaling sa 2? balak ko din bumili ng wifi router early next year. Thx
    I would rather choose the TP-LINK. So far the more recent models of Linksys don't have the long term reliability I have expected from it.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I have been using the 2 units of Linksys WRT54GS for quite some time na.. okey sya and reliable. if ul use it sa 2nd floor, if ur just on top of the router okey lang yung stock antenna. But if alittle far try using the high-gain antenna.. dagdag sa bayad though.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    Kung hindi naman ganun kataasan iyong 2nd floor mo, mag D-Link ka na lang hahaha. Kung mataas iyong pagitan ng 1st floor sa 2nd floor mag Linksys WRT54GS.
    hmm, i've had several bad experiences with D-Link products...from LAN cards to WiFi cards and IP Cams. malas ata ako dun B)

i think i'm gonna go with TP-Link B)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I would rather choose the TP-LINK. So far the more recent models of Linksys don't have the long term reliability I have expected from it.
    thx for the info. actually may bad experience na rin kami sa linksys. 2 times kami nag palit ng router (not wireless) for unkown reason na naka on nga peron ayaw naman mag connect. replaced it with d-link wireless router and so far ok naman. try ko naman itong tp link dito sa bahay ko, magkano na kaya ang price nito ngayon?

happy new year !!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's pretty cheap ... just over P1K for a wired router and under P3K for the wireless if I remember it right.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    it's pretty cheap ... just over P1K for a wired router and under P3K for the wireless if I remember it right.
    thanks sir. next year ko plano bumili sana bumaba pa ng konti

happy new year to all tsikoters!! :party:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Add ko sa choices mo: Asus WL-520GU about the same price, better brand name and with built in print server.

http://pcbodega.com/prod_details.php?id=7183

Saw the unit in Vmall this am. Forgot the name of the shop and did not ask how much.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    OT: print servers... yeah, I would have liked it if some of the available routers have built-in printer servers, especially USB printers which are almost the only option these days for printers. I would save me some headache in positioning our office printers.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    Add ko sa choices mo: Asus WL-520GU about the same price, better brand name and with built in print server.

http://pcbodega.com/prod_details.php?id=7183

Saw the unit in Vmall this am. Forgot the name of the shop and did not ask how much.
    hmm, not bad for the price. compatible pa sa printer ko. cge check ko ito kung meron sa pc express. thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Linksys WRT54GS vs. TP-Link TL-WR642G