New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    I would prefer simply to buy a new "N" router. Stronger signal with faster speeds.
    Actually I already have a Linksys N E1200 when I saw the old WRT54G lying around, would like to connect the 2 routers for a wider coverage area, one on the ground floor and the other one on the second floor.

Quote Originally Posted by skybison View Post
    try

1. 192.168.0.1 or
    2. reset it (small button behind)
    Have tried both including the hard reset 20 seconds pressing the reset. Already consulted a computer It, would try to upgrade the firmware and see if it will work. It only gives off a setup page but incomplete fields, more like hanging.

Thanks for the input guys.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka may tama na din yung cmos, tingin ko kung hindi pa makaya ng reflashing, bili ka na lang ng bago....

3. Join Date
    May 2011
    Buy ka na lang n-repeater ng tp-link.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I did the firmware, and yes the system was up and running, got it secured and will try this.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2024
    It can be quite frustrating when you've encounter with router and modem issues especially for non-tech folks. Have you tried reaching out to their customer service? If you think you've done all the basic troubleshooting and still experiencing similar issues, it maybe time to replace with a new router. WiFi Routers & Wireless Routers | TP-Link Philippines

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Linksys WRT54G problem [merged threads]