New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    WDTV actually sucks in comparion to TVIX 4100SH or A110.
    I think it's a great product that comes in a relatively affordable price. And its also simple to use. I am even thinking of getting one for my parents so I could share the downloaded movies I already have with them without spending time and effort encoding those video files and burning into DVD.

I will just have to decide if I am going to use a 16gig USB flash drive or hard disk to store the movies I will be sharing with them.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    For old people, yeah it's kind of ideal since konti lang buttons so it's quite impossible to misuse.

a 100gb would be better against a 16gb though that's kind of small given HD movies are often 6-10gb each.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For old people, yeah it's kind of ideal since konti lang buttons so it's quite impossible to misuse.

a 100gb would be better against a 16gb though that's kind of small given HD movies are often 6-10gb each.
    True that HD movies are big in file size but in the *******s, they're just 2 to 4gb in size. So a 16gb flash drive would be big enough to hold at least 4 or more movies. But since most of the DVD quality movies I download are 700mb in size, a lot more can fit into that 16gb flash drive.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; May 22nd, 2009 at 09:02 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    At that price, it costs more than my ******* server's cost to set it up.
    hehe... That's what I thought too. I only spent around 6.5k for my new Rig, a mobo, a dual core 2.5Ghz-45nm, and a 2gb ram.

hintay nalang ako maging mura, wala pa naman ako budget ngayon.

also there are Wireless Hard Drive at around 2k-3k-php on all ebays like these

they start * 1.6k pesos ebay.ph, but shipping fee pa from hk or china kasi eh. and I'm not sure about taxes.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    rhuwrx, you can fix your port forwarding by going to this site:

PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall

dati di ko yan ginagawa, I was getting really low speeds sa ******* ko, only 40-70kB/s. Now, I am getting 180-200kB/s. Average of about 150kB/s.

Good luck
    Thanks sir Horsepower! I'll try it later

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    How much bandwidth do you guys use for the *******s?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    How much bandwidth do you guys use for the *******s?

all of it when I am not surfing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Just replaced my old 24/7 ******* Download server PC