New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by mhelskie View Post
    meron na bang nago offer neto sa pinas and magkano po ang course if meron? 1 module lang ba to or does it consist of several modules? our company will be practicing this ITIL thing, and parang maganda ang opportunities.

TIA
    i forgot yung nag ooffer dito sa pinas. pero i think its first data corp.
    i think the training + exam costs around 50 thou dito sa pinas. sa singapore of course mas mahal.

the itil foundation exam consists of different modules. ano po ba yung company nyo?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^accenture sir ehehe, i think they will go full blast in implementing ITIL this yr.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Meron ng ITIL trainings dito. Inquire kayo sa Phoenix One. Mageexam pa lang ako ang tanong eh mahirap po ba? hehehe. Like sobra po bang hirap? Ilang araw kayo nag review?

And yes may mga nagpapractice ng ITIL dito. Iyong company na pinapasukan ko Safeway Philtech among others... Meralco, ESM, Accenture, P&G.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by froshie1 View Post
    Meron ng ITIL trainings dito. Inquire kayo sa Phoenix One. Mageexam pa lang ako ang tanong eh mahirap po ba? hehehe. Like sobra po bang hirap? Ilang araw kayo nag review?

And yes may mga nagpapractice ng ITIL dito. Iyong company na pinapasukan ko Safeway Philtech among others... Meralco, ESM, Accenture, P&G.
    i took the training in hp singapore. the lecture part is 2.5 days. there is one activity that we went thru. its the f1 simulation race. the whole class is involve in this as your instructor will assign different roles for you to be in. some may be assign as engineers, some helpdesk, operations manager, and team principal. you will all be part of the team. you don't really see a car racing with one another but there is a cockpit wherein you can see what place are you in. you will also monitor any problem on your car plus some alert that you car will bog down any minute. the race is for 20 minutes and schedule every morning and afternoon session.

after the race, your team will be evaluated if you have done well in terms of money spend, earned and overall performance. every race your team should progress after applying itil principles that you have learned.

the .5 day will be spent on reviewing, take up mock exam and the real exam which is 1 hour. it consists of 40 questions (for foundation exam) and you have to get 26/40. the questions are a bit tricky. you really have to know the terms and definitions.

hth.
    Last edited by wakin; July 2nd, 2007 at 08:59 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hi, My name is Ren Pereira from ECCI. We regularly conduct ITIL V3 Foundation Courses. See below for the details. Contact me at (02) 750 5671 to 73 or email me at ren*eccinternational.com

ITIL V3 Foundation Course New Schedules - ECC International
    ITIL V3 Foundation Course
    17-19 June 2009
    16-18 Sept 2009
    18-20 Nov 2009
    Makati City Philippines

A B O U T* T H E* P R O G R A M
    This exciting and dynamic 2 ½ ‐day course introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. As well as an engaging, case study based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, this course also positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL v3 intermediate and Manager level training courses.

The ITIL Version 3 best practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a service life cycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.

W H O S H O U L D A T T E N D ?

IT Management
    IT Support Staff
    IT Consultants
    Business Managers
    Business Process Owners
    IT Developers
    Service Providers
    System Integrators

L E A R N I N G* O U T C O M E S

At the end of the training, participants should be able to:

• Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
    • Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
    • Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
    • Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
    • Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
    • Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
    • Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.

C O U R S E* O U T L I N E

• The Service Lifecycle
    • Generic concepts and definitions
    • Key Principles and Models in
    • Service Strategy
    • Service Design
    • Service Transition
    • Service Operation
    • Continual Service Improvement
    • Processes overview of
    • Service Strategy
    • Service Portfolio Management
    • Demand management
    • Finance management
    • Service Design
    • Service Catalog Management
    • Service Level Management
    • Availability Management
    • Capacity Management
    • Supplier Management
    • Information Security Management
    • IT Service Continuity Management
    • Service Transition
    • Service Management as a practice  Change Management
    • Service Asset and Configuration Management
    • Release and Deployment Management
    • Service Operation
    • Event Management
    • Request Fulfillment
    • Incident Management
    • Problem Management
    • Access Management
    • Continual Service Improvement
    • Functions
    • The Service Desk function
    • Technical Management function
    • Application Management function
    • IT Operations Management function
    • ITIL® Qualification scheme
    • Mock Exam

Your Course Facilitator:

NANDKUMAR SANTHANAM
    Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
    Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator with Messaging (MCSA)
    ITIL Foundation Level Certified
    COBIT Foundation Certified
    EXIN Certified ITIL Manager (ITSM) – Service Delivery and Service Support
    Project Management Certification, ExpertRating Solutions, USA
    Six Sigma Black Belt Certified.
    COBIT 4.1
    PMP 1234757

Nandkumar*has more than 12 Years of practical IT Service experience in various organizations, and, as a consultant, has helped corporate Giants in India such as EDS, EXL, Aperion Technologies etc. on ITIL Processes implementation and improvement.

About ECCI

ECC International is a knowledge-based firm with activities covering consulting, assessments, training and e-learning. The firm prides itself in providing innovative programs and cutting edge seminars in line with its vision to be the leading provider of highly integrated, sustainable and cost effective management systems in Asia. The consulting and training services of ECC International have been acquired by over 500 organizations in the Asia Pacific region, 80% of which are Multinational companies. ECCI is set apart from other similar companies in the industry by its distinct strength: Experience, Expertise and Excellence

------------------------------------------------------------------
    For Registrations and Inquiries: Please call Ren Pereira at (02) 750-5671-73 or email me at ren*eccinternational.com.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
ITIL - Information Technology Infrastructure Library