New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Inventor of AK-47 rifle Mikhail Kalashnikov dies at 94

The inventor of the iconic AK-47 assault rifle, Mikhail Kalashnikov, has died at the age of 94. His ingenuity earned him widespread admiration, but his legacy became more controversial when his weapons were used in some of the world’s bloodiest conflicts.

Source: http://rt.com/news/kalashnikov-dies-inventor-ak-47-887/
    RIP Mikhail.....

2. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    RIP

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4030E using Tsikot Forums Mobile App mobile app

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    siya ang may kasalanan kung bat napahiya ang M-16.. heh heh.
    the AK was built for pang-harabas with no maintenance, but delivered not-so-good precision..
    the M-16 was a precision instrument designed to deliver precision, but required regular maintenance..

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    meron din syang sariling brand ng vodka.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    yan paborito kong gamit sa CS.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    siya ang may kasalanan kung bat napahiya ang M-16.. heh heh.
    the AK was built for pang-harabas with no maintenance, but delivered not-so-good precision..
    the M-16 was a precision instrument designed to deliver precision, but required regular maintenance..
    Russians are well known for crude but reliable weapons design

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kisshmet View Post
    Russians are well known for crude but reliable weapons design

That's what i noticed about the US military...their weapons/equipment are getting more high-tech, but they don't seem to realize how high maintenance they are, or if they'll work well in the field. They're just one good EMP blast away from total defeat

Haven't they learned the lessons of the movies Battleship, Independence Day, or even Pacific Rim? Sabagay they still have the M2 machine gun, B-52's A-10's :D

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^marketing, thats one area where the american military complex are good at while the upkeep of equipment is an extended effort to milk their customers dry.

both have good effect though as far as the americans are concerned, it bolster their economy
    Last edited by kisshmet; January 6th, 2014 at 02:18 PM.

Inventor of AK-47 rifle Mikhail Kalashnikov dies at 94