New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 21 of 25 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    Call LBC and get a quote. Should be about 400isd to ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tsikot Car Forums
    Plano kasi nya pag uwi nya sa pinas dadalin. Ang problema pag nasita sa customs baka yung tax na babayaran nya kasing presyo na ng 60" dito sa pinas.

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 2

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Those LED TV's 50 inches and up are getting cheaper by the day!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Kapresyo lang halos si Skyworth 42E38 vs LG 42LN5400 and yung dalawa ang pinapipilian namin. We got the Skyworth because of the 3D and IPS. Its lack of Trumotion was not a deal breaker (or based on feedback from other users that was one of the deal makers). The LG 42LN5400 also has Trumotion but it's not a Smart TV.
    hm now im confused, i asked rtings on the 42ln5400 and ang sabi nila no motion interpolation ito. isnt trumotion what LG calls its motion interpolation?

i dont need 3D or smart tv kasi but want that soap opera effect, wanted the LN5400 kaso when rtings replied to my query hindi na yan choice ko

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Sorry if this has been asked before... signicant other is buying 32' for the kids room.... I'd like to find out if there really is a big difference between HD ready and full HD?

It'll be hokked up to a cignal tv box with HD channels and used for viewing downloaded videos?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1 View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before... signicant other is buying 32' for the kids room.... I'd like to find out if there really is a big difference between HD ready and full HD?

It'll be hokked up to a cignal tv box with HD channels and used for viewing downloaded videos?
    base lang sa limited knowledge ko on HDs.

pag HD ready, 720 horizontal lines of information in one frame. great for watching HD television.
    pag full HD, mas mataas, nasa 1000 ++ lines..... for blue ray movies. mas detail and true to life ang buga.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    1D4LV.. thanks for the info... another quandery is that the partner is eyeying a Changhong full HD.. while I was in the opinion that a HD ready Sharp would be a better deal....

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    IMO kung cable and kids lang you're better off with the HD-ready. Medyo mainit ang debate between Full HD and HD-ready advocates pero IMO at proper viewing distances the average watcher can't tell the difference.

To be safe bring a USB stick with a sample of videos and test the units in the store.
    Last edited by JohnM; December 10th, 2013 at 06:04 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1 View Post

sa 32" na size, you won't notice if it's 720p or 1080p

although, for me, i'll get the full hd. malamang old stock na mga hd ready na variants
    Last edited by ZENMasterTYL; December 10th, 2013 at 06:58 PM.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Thanks for the info guys... will be making the purchase next week... JohnM.. thats a great idea...to test the picture quality.... now the 1$ question... ok na kaya ang Changhong?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    IMO kung cable and kids lang you're better off with the HD-ready. Medyo mainit ang debate between Full HD and HD-ready advocates pero IMO at proper viewing distances the average watcher can't tell the difference.

To be safe bring a USB stick with a sample of videos and test the units in the store.
    test it with*.mkv file format and the *.mp4 format from your iphone, if the two can be played by the TV it is good.