New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Gnzklr na speakers form germany astig din. Mahal talaga bose, yung pang-PC ko ga P15k na agad eh, papano pa kung pang-home theater.
    I wouldnt recommend ganzklar sir. Walang after sales support dto sa pinas. Yung remote control ng tv namin nasira, ang hirap hagilapin. Worse, di pa compatible sa universal remote.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    if you're not too particular about having the latest cutting edge model, abang abang ka ng yearend sale, lalo na yung pa phase out na model -- they're gonna have to make room for the newer models, baka makascore ka ng malaking discount

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by somniantis86 View Post
    I wouldnt recommend ganzklar sir. Walang after sales support dto sa pinas. Yung remote control ng tv namin nasira, ang hirap hagilapin. Worse, di pa compatible sa universal remote.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

ganun ba, sayang kasi oks na oks performanc niyan. Well, madami pa naman okay na iba.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Bought an 47in lg smart 3d led tv for 75k, with free 42in smart 3d led tv.

Without the 42in, price would be less 20k.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    When i bought the LED TV i was comparing the price of abenson, automatic centre and sm appliances. I got a good deal with sm appliances.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    When i bought the LED TV i was comparing the price of abenson, automatic centre and sm appliances. I got a good deal with sm appliances.
    Diba PEZA registered company mo? Sabay mo na sana bumili ng appliances para VAT free

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#retzing

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Better try western appliance, bawat store ibat ibang offer kaya siguradong seswertehin ka sa kahit anong store nila.

Example bought a good deal ac sa western filinvest pero di kayang tapatan ng western molino blvd. Pero sa western molino blvd binigyan ako ng good deal sa samsung inverter ref. Hahah 16k ko lang nakuha ung 7+cu.ft. na ref at 0% interest pa. Heheh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tsikot Car Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Bought an 47in lg smart 3d led tv for 75k, with free 42in smart 3d led tv.

Without the 42in, price would be less 20k.
    That's a good deal! Where did you buy it? Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    1. At larger displays such as 42" and above, paying for Plasma is better. First, they're cheaper on the upfront initial cost. Problem is, you'll need to cover up the additional thousands of pesos with their electricity consumption as compared to LCD/LEDs.

2. Where's the best place to purchase flat panels in a mall? Sights and Sounds in Shangri-La Plaza. Sir Vic's well-known for having one of the lowest prices in the market thanks to a lot of sales. Smaller margins, bigger volume ika nga.

3. Bose makes good quality engineered speakers at a low cost. Problem is, since they're low cost ang laki ng patong nila abot sa marketing. But bar none, they make cheap but good quality speakers. There's a lot of R&D din sa kanila ;)

4. LG is universally more affordable compared to their other Korean counterpart.

5. Panels... bah.. lahat naman yan outsourced eh. Although LG and Samsung does manufacture their own panels, just because it's LG doesn't mean LG panel yan. It can be a Samsung panel (yes it can), or some other panel such as Sharp. But what's more important is that most of these are manufactured by either Taiwan's AU Optronics or Chimei. This is exactly why flat panels are far cheaper in neighboring Taiwan... lakas outsource
    Last edited by jhnkvn; October 29th, 2013 at 11:47 AM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    1. At larger displays such as 42" and above, paying for Plasma is better. First, they're cheaper on the upfront initial cost. Problem is, you'll need to cover up the additional thousands of pesos with their electricity consumption as compared to LCD/LEDs.

2. Where's the best place to purchase flat panels in a mall? Sights and Sounds in Shangri-La Plaza. Sir Vic's well-known for having one of the lowest prices in the market thanks to a lot of sales. Smaller margins, bigger volume ika nga.

3. Bose makes good quality engineered speakers at a low cost. Problem is, since they're low cost ang laki ng patong nila abot sa marketing. But bar none, they make cheap but good quality speakers. There's a lot of R&D din sa kanila ;)

4. LG is universally more affordable compared to their other Korean counterpart.

5. Panels... bah.. lahat naman yan outsourced eh. Although LG and Samsung does manufacture their own panels, just because it's LG doesn't mean LG panel yan. It can be a Samsung panel (yes it can), or some other panel such as Sharp. But what's more important is that most of these are manufactured by either Taiwan's AU Optronics or Chimei. This is exactly why flat panels are far cheaper in neighboring Taiwan... lakas outsource

True. Last year I bought some 32 inch LCD TVs for our christmas company raffle from Sights and Sounds. Cheapest prices I have seen in a local store in the city.