New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    The future is in android, whether its a phone, tablet, laptop and later will takeover as a Desktop Android. They will be inter-ope-ratable and running at cost/power efficient arm platform. And it will be heavily reliable in cloud services, this is where IBM and HP(now moving in this direction) goes in.

Its really good that there are free Wifi's everywhere if you cant afford one.

If you do not believe this, you belong to the dinosaur tech population.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Sayang si homeboy pa naman nasa commercial.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    lol one more time...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_VEfbCuiCI"]Manny Pacquiao HP TouchPad - Official Commercial - YouTube[/ame]

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Will HP also exit their very profitable printer and print consumables business?

Never really understood why HP was slow to compete with other players like Samsung, Apple, Dell, etc. Isn't IBM in the managed services industry, too? Its not like they're divesting in order to go into a new and unserved market.

Goodbye, HP stocks.

Sheesh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron ng press release ang HP, they are now mulling about making a spinoff company for their PC arm. style lang yata nila yan eh

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Will HP also exit their very profitable printer and print consumables business?

Never really understood why HP was slow to compete with other players like Samsung, Apple, Dell, etc. Isn't IBM in the managed services industry, too? Its not like they're divesting in order to go into a new and unserved market.

Goodbye, HP stocks.

Sheesh.
    I think HP will continue the printer lines. They didn't mention it.

Reason, HP printers are still very profitable enough, especially in the current way they price their ink and toner cartridges.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Camgen6 View Post
    baka ito ang dahilan bakit wala ng bumibili ng HP

nyahahahaha

:hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I stop buying hP since mid 2000s, Quality sux. I think thats the time production went to China.
    Matibay yung hP around 90s, then nawendang pati instruments nila napunta kay Agilent.

I think susunod na dyan ang print and imaging line nila. side by side comparo with Samsung medyo nahuhuli na ang HP.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    well, i got an HP HDX Dragon 4 years ago and it still runs well up to this date.

the only issue so far is one dead pixel on the upper left hand corner of the 20" lcd screen

i love the look of this gigantic laptop

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    well, i got an HP HDX Dragon 4 years ago and it still runs well up to this date.

the only issue so far is one dead pixel on the upper left hand corner of the 20" lcd screen

i love the look of this gigantic laptop

LOL! ... Monster of a laptop. Not even that "portable" given it's heavy weight.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
HP to end TouchPad and PC sales