New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Just bought a set also. NDS Lite (220V) with R4 for 10T, 1GB miniSD * 800, Dragon clear cover for 250. Where'd you buy yours? You got it for almost same price as mine but with 2GB already. Got mine from this guy on eBay.ph.
    Dito sa kakilala ko sa Tarlac.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by iiinaslao View Post
    using my dslite with r4 for 2 months now, no problem what so ever. the beauty of r4 is it supports clean roms, meaning roms usually downloaded from the net are clean roms. if you use sc lite + super key, you still need to convert the roms to sc lites format. although ang maganda sa sc lite, it supports gba roms, kaya kung may mga old gba roms ka, you can play it sa dslite mo.

i first bought sc lite and super key, used it for 6 months bago nasira yung sc lite. i was planning to buy another one again when the shops i went to advise me to just get the r4. cheaper naman sya, 1500 lang without the micro sd. if you get the super key = sc lite combi, it will set you back to around 2.5-2.7 w/o micro sd card also.
    san shops ka nakabili ng R4? mahal dun sa tinanungan ko dito sa LasPinas, 4K with 1GB microSD.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakabili yung isang friend ko sa Greenhills ng R4, P1600 without MicroSD.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
How to download games on NDS?