New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    unsolicited advice: let your kid engage in sports or any physical activity. it is far healthier than sitting in front of the computer. also in that way, you need not worry about limiting internet access.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    starbutt,

My kids are very active in sports. They play basketball at home, do some target shooting with the airgun, engage in soccer and running after we hear Mass on Sundays, and they have other physical activities at school. They also take up piano, guitar and aikido lessons during weekends, and they do Kumon mathematics worksheets every day. They also do daily chores around the house and in the yard.

My problem is peer pressure. Some of my kids' less active classmates spend a lot of time on the computer and brag about how fricking wonderful it is. That's why my eldest has been pestering me for the past few months about granting him Internet time, which I gave as a privilege on a pilot basis starting last month.

Anyway, I'll see if there's any way I can improve on their schedule so there are less gaps with idle time during the weekend.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
How do you restrict Internet access on Windows XP?