New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by n2knee View Post
    yan ang ayaw na ayaw ko sa ipod. kailangan mo pang gumamit ng itunes. yung ibang mp3 players drag 'n drop lang.
    XPLAY lang ang kailangan mo (what i use right now).. drag n drop ka na lang but you'll still have a lot of features. although downside.. di pa ata nag susuport ng video transfer.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    When it comes to transfering songs to and from an Ipod to your computer and to another computer, iTunes sucks at this one. Go check out Ipod Access for Windows. Even if you lost your HDD, this can re-construct your playlist straight from your iPod.
    u need redchair software if u want to copy and transfer to another ipod to prevent **** up ur staff!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    itunes suck. I use the winamp plugin para drag-n-drop nalang.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Grabe nga talaga ang ipod (and itunes).... No real room to move around...

Based on my experience, I'd prefer our Creative MP3 player over our Ipod for ease of downloading songs (and value for money...)

:starwars:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    two options:

a) for copying songs to and from your IPOD, use Ephpod.
    b) second option.... remove itunes from your PC, connect your IPOD to your unit, and have it detected as removable hard disk... at the removable hard disk, go to the ITunes folder and your songs are there, sorted by per artist folder.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Tnx sa replies guys laki naitulong nio. try ko yung Anapod ang dali pala gamitin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
How To Copy/delete Mp3's From My Ipod?