New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 64 of 110 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Glad to hear that most of us pala here are audiophile din tulad ko. For me I only
    love music not home theatre, Previously I owned a B&W, AR, Cerwin Vega,
    & Jbl speakers, Previously I also owned Marantz, & Hk. amps & cd player, my current setup ngayon ay Yamaha Int. amp & Yamaha CD player and mission floor standing & jbl control series I have 2 sets of this small speakers at the moment. My neighbour who's also an audiophile is so happy that everytime I upgrade I would sell to him and he would buy everything. Untill now my B&W that I sold him for only 14k 7 years ago was still his main speaker and enjoying a lot.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    got better pics this time.

with my daughter as a model.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2004
    My def techs

60" panasonic DLP

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Greaseman
    Glad to hear that most of us pala here are audiophile din tulad ko. For me I only
    love music not home theatre, Previously I owned a B&W, AR, Cerwin Vega,
    & Jbl speakers, Previously I also owned Marantz, & Hk. amps & cd player, my current setup ngayon ay Yamaha Int. amp & Yamaha CD player and mission floor standing & jbl control series I have 2 sets of this small speakers at the moment. My neighbour who's also an audiophile is so happy that everytime I upgrade I would sell to him and he would buy everything. Untill now my B&W that I sold him for only 14k 7 years ago was still his main speaker and enjoying a lot.
    Do you plan on going 'tube's? Usually kasi mga audiophiles that I know, have tube-amps or are planning to get them.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseler
    Do you plan on going 'tube's? Usually kasi mga audiophiles that I know, have tube-amps or are planning to get them.

Yup! been considering that, I had few audition of this stuff and they sound really superb (but is it true that tubes consumes a lot power?) matakaw sa kuryente. Anyway I'm not that full blown purist yet maybe in few years time pag medyo damatan na tayo hehehe..., considering also that the price is so expensive thus uk/german made integrated amps are near the sound quality of tubes and it's quite affordable.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys meron ba kayong alam na magandang receiver na 15k ang budget?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shadow harman kardon 130 (5.1 channel)...dagdagan mo konti naka HK 135 ka na...6.1 channel pa iyan ;) ...medyo mababa presyo ng receiver sa Architectural Audio sa Greenbelt 1...look for Chad or Epoy...i try mo audition with Dali Concept 2 speakers and with Dali Center speaker ;)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chieffy
    shadow harman kardon 130 (5.1 channel)...dagdagan mo konti naka HK 135 ka na...6.1 channel pa iyan ;) ...medyo mababa presyo ng receiver sa Architectural Audio sa Greenbelt 1...look for Chad or Epoy...i try mo audition with Dali Concept 2 speakers and with Dali Center speaker ;)

thnaks chief, compare to yamaha rvx450 ano mas maganda?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    chief, familiar ka ba sa daiichi speakers? tingin mo kaya nito i drive yun 4 pcs tower na euro 6 and 1 center? hinde kasi ako marunoing paano ba tumingin ng wattage kung enough yun receiver mo para sa mga speakers? thanks

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    shadow,
    pare hk130 /yamaha 450/maranzt something
    ok ang mga yan sa budget mo dahil entry level ang mga iyan...
    kung Ht ang priority sa yammy 450 ko or 550

about the daiichi euros hindi ko pa narinig ang euros pero ang DTX oo saka maganda ang review nito sa www.pinoydvd.com (export quality ito )

magkano ba ang euros ngayon?

Home Theater Thread