New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1094
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I saw this being advertised by Albert Nicolas. I clicked on the link asap but it's too expensive I'm amused that projectors now are so small!

ASUS ZenBeam Latte L1 Portable LED Projector – 3 Lumens, 72P, Sound by Harman Kardon, 1W Bluetooth Speaker, 3-hour Video Playtime, Up to 12” Projection Size, Wireless Projection, USB-A, HDMI | Lazada PH

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I saw this being advertised by Albert Nicolas. I clicked on the link asap but it's too expensive I'm amused that projectors now are so small!

ASUS ZenBeam Latte L1 Portable LED Projector – 3?? Lumens, 72?P, Sound by Harman Kardon, 1?W Bluetooth Speaker, 3-hour Video Playtime, Up to 12?” Projection Size, Wireless Projection, USB-A, HDMI | Lazada PH
    it's a novelty, in my opinion. not for long-term use.
    it's useful for traveling salesmen who need to project their wares onto a screen, or for presentors who need a bigger screen than what the usual laptop monitors offer.

our workplace used to maintain a projector.
    then we made calculations.
    we finally decided to get a monitor instead.
    even the biggest monitor is still significantly cheaper compared to the regular projector bulb replacement at that time, etc.
    the image quality is also superior to any projector's.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 4th, 2021 at 03:47 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006

ASUS ZenBeam Latte L1 Portable LED Projector – 3?? Lumens, 72?P, Sound by Harman Kardon, 1?W Bluetooth Speaker, 3-hour Video Playtime, Up to 12?” Projection Size, Wireless Projection, USB-A, HDMI | Lazada PH
    for that money you can buy a proper projector. And 1 watt speakers is really low power. Your celfone is probably stronger at 3W.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Oh! I was impressed pa naman, I thought it had the same output as regular projectors

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2014
    i have vankyo v630 projector in the bedroom, able to get 100 inch screen when 3 meters away from wall

open netflix from laptop and you have a mini cinema
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails img_20211104_065746_4.jpg  

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Oh! I was impressed pa naman, I thought it had the same output as regular projectors

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    1 watt is adequate for ordinary listening.
    but if you want your bones to vibrate when the battle tank comes shaking by and fires its big gun...
    the product's size alone will tell us, it can't be done.
    but there are many aftermarket amplifiers in the market. it just depends on your spending budget.
    Last edited by dr. d; November 4th, 2021 at 09:46 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    1 watt is adequate for ordinary listening.
    but if you want your bones to vibrate when the battle tank comes shaking by and fires its big gun...
    the product's size alone will tell us, it can't be done.
    but there are many aftermarket amplifiers in the market. it just depends on your spending budget.
    I guess I spend too much time at PinoyDVD that I find 1W bleh.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    I guess I spend too much time at PinoyDVD that I find 1W bleh.
    for "the sound of music" fans, 1W is fine.
    but we probably have to go aftermarket, if we want to have our ears cleaned by that bass.
    heh heh.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    for "the sound of music" fans, 1W is fine.
    but we probably have to go aftermarket, if we want to have our ears cleaned by that bass.
    heh heh.
    Its not just SP-fans (sound pressure) or bass guys who want more power. SQ (sound quality) -fans too. And music guys would want separates (low, mids and high) speakers which I don't think that projector-speaker has.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Its not just SP-fans (sound pressure) or bass guys who want more power. SQ (sound quality) -fans too. And music guys would want separates (low, mids and high) speakers which I don't think that projector-speaker has.
    yep.
    quality sound is expensive.
    how much are we willing to spend?

buti na lang,
    my needs are simple.
    i but have to understand what lakay deo McCalma is saying.

Home Theater Thread