New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 106 of 110 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1094
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    may i ask what cable did you use to connect the speaker set to your tv? optical ba or hdmi? i suggest try an optical connection para yung audio lang i transmit ng tv

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    If you are using hdmi to connect your sound system to your tv, be sure to use ARC port and that no other hdmi connections to your tv exists (i.e. cable channel, dvd, blueray, etc.).

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    Sa samsung smart tv ko, i only have two options to output my tv sound via tv settings:
    - bluetooth
    - optical

Pag ganyan, limited talaga to those option para ma output yung tv sounds to ht? Kasi yung current ht ko walang optical and bluetooth features...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    Sa samsung smart tv ko, i only have two options to output my tv sound via tv settings:
    - bluetooth
    - optical

Pag ganyan, limited talaga to those option para ma output yung tv sounds to ht? Kasi yung current ht ko walang optical and bluetooth features...

Walang HDMI ARC? Most modern TVs have it and it's the most common soundbar connectivity option.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    may i ask what cable did you use to connect the speaker set to your tv? optical ba or hdmi? i suggest try an optical connection para yung audio lang i transmit ng tv

Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    If you are using hdmi to connect your sound system to your tv, be sure to use ARC port and that no other hdmi connections to your tv exists (i.e. cable channel, dvd, blueray, etc.).

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
    It was set up by the TV installer from Sony, pero di din niya na figure out bakit, I think he used the HDMI cord that came with the HT system sa ARC niya daw nilagay, then may isa pang nakakabit na HDMI for cable TV so that might have caused the problem.

Itroubleshoot ko sana pero pinaligpit na lang ulit nila yung HT. Might try to set it up again pag maraming free time. Basahin ko muna yung manual. Home Theater Thread

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    there you go, a pinoy dvd fellow.

down ba ang pdvd sir? tagal ko na hindi mabuksan both yung webpage at sa tapatalk?

Seems up as of today 2 Dec 2019.

OnT:

On the video front using a 60in SmartTV from Samsung and a Minix Neo U1 player.

Recently got a pair of old Hitachi stereo floorstanders w/c needs a housing restoration and a couple of old Teac stereo amplifiers.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Make sure your HDMI cable supports ARC also ... Then check TV settings if ARC needs to be turned on ...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Yatta View Post
    Seems up as of today 2 Dec 2019.
    thanks bro, but di ko pa rin ma-access via tapatalk. check ko mamaya sa desktop

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Walang HDMI ARC? Most modern TVs have it and it's the most common soundbar connectivity option.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the reply bruh, My current sony ht has no arc feature...

Today i bought high speed hdmi for arc set up on my new onkyo...

Subwoofer arrived!!! Currently, waiting for my 2 front speakers... hoping it will arrive next week before xmas...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012

Spl-120sw...

2 front speakers will arrive on thursday... excited!!! Home Theater Thread

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post

Spl-120sw...

2 front speakers will arrive on thursday... excited!!! Home Theater Thread

Hala baka eto yun haha https://news.mb.com.ph/2019/12/18/na...ilos-of-shabu/

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Hala baka eto yun haha NAIA Customs intercepts 2.8 kilos of shabu >> Manila Bulletin News

Sent from my SM-A605G using Tapatalk
    Ito na at last!!!! Ngayin ko lang na post... done watching the witcher and vikings... sulit!!! Onkyo’s virtual sorround mode is the best... hehhe...

Home Theater Thread