New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    reformat mo na yan...baka may bad sector na yang HD mo.

use a bootable CD for you to work on saving or archiving your files in MSDos Mode. pag ginawa mo lang slave yan at sa Windows ka padin naglilipat ng files, read/write error could still happen.

use another HD to temporarily back up your important files, tapos i-partition mo na HD mo to aviod archiving problems in the future.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    baka di naman hard disk ang problema.. sinubukan mo na bang palitan video card?? seems like nag ha hang ka pag pumapasok na sa windows..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    mukhang bootloader problem, para maiwasan sa susunod do a defrag of your system nagkawatak watak na mga files sa pag aaccess ng windows, it also happens to me before na ntldr missing, so ginawa ko defrag files lang ayun ok na ang booting sequence ko...

ill try to find the link kung pano magload ang xp...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Kung reformat + reinstall na yung gagawin mo, try the following first:
    Download Damned Small Linux -- 50MB lang yon. (or have a friend download and burn it for you)
    It's a bootable CD (liveCD). Once booted up, you'll be able to access your NTFS volume and proceed to back up your important file. Once you do your backup, pwede ka nang mag re-format.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    imo, kung video card ang may prob, hindi na sana nagdidisplay sa umpisa palang. but in your case, umaabot pa sa windows loading part...

it even beeps at power up if faulty ang video card in the first place.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    yah as far as i know its not the videocard. btw i installed windows again but unfortunately its almost the same problem now the windows xp logo with the moving blue bars stays there forever! at 1st i waited for almost 10 mins nothing happend so i reset then again i waited for almost 3o mins still nothing. i have no choice than to reset my pc. we tried again to put my hd on another pc i wondered my files are still there but still access denied.

we have tried to go on msdos on the other pc but we cant copy files from my hd to his hd also access denied.

btw only the "documents and settings" folder on my hd cant be accessed. andun pa naman lahat sa folder na yun. all other files can be brwosed and copied.

sinubukan na din namin yung sa mga sharing etc. wala pa din.

ang dami na din naming tiningnang sites. 'di naman kami makapagdownload ng mga big files dial up kami.

need more help please...

"Thanks a lot sa lahat ng mga nag share ng inyong knowledge at nag bigay ng mga tips"
    Last edited by step22; September 26th, 2007 at 07:18 PM. Reason: grammar

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    kung 'di lang talaga sobrang dami ng important files don finormat ko na.

8. FrankDrebin Guest
    If you can afford to procure a new HD, please do so. Install the OS to the new HD then drag and drop your documents from your old HD to the new one.

9. FrankDrebin Guest
    Also, you can repair and reinstall Windows XP without erasing some documents. After repairing back-up your files in a separate HD. Then format the damaged HD.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by step22 View Post
    we tried again to put my hd on another pc i wondered my files are still there but still access denied.

we have tried to go on msdos on the other pc but we cant copy files from my hd to his hd also access denied.

btw only the "documents and settings" folder on my hd cant be accessed. andun pa naman lahat sa folder na yun. all other files can be brwosed and copied.

sinubukan na din namin yung sa mga sharing etc. wala pa din.
    The reason that you are receiving a denial of access is because the folder's owner is you and when you transfer it to another PC then its a different user.

If you can create the same user that the folder will gain access or if you can have another user with an admin account to retrieve the files from the 'doc and set' folder then that'll be good.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
help please black screen after win xp logo