New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwede bang yung song na galing iPod naman ang ipapasok sa iTunes? Paano ba gagawin iyon? Thanks.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Pwede bang yung song na galing iPod naman ang ipapasok sa iTunes? Paano ba gagawin iyon? Thanks.
    Hinde eh. Kase one iTunes sync lang per iPod. So, kung ano yung nasa iPod mo eh yun ang laman ng iTunes dun sa computer where you configured your playlists, etc., dyan sa iPod mo. So, pag kinonek mo yan sa ibang computer na may iTunes, hinde nya babasahin laman nyan. In fact, io-offer pa sa yo nung iTunes na i-sync yang iPod mo dun sa PC na yun pero problem is, burado laman nyan.

However, you can copy songs from your iPod to any PC, not with iTunes nga lang. You need to install either iPod Access or xPlay. These two softwares would allow you to copy songs from your iPod to a computer, even if the computer has no iTunes installed.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post
    Hinde eh. Kase one iTunes sync lang per iPod. So, kung ano yung nasa iPod mo eh yun ang laman ng iTunes dun sa computer where you configured your playlists, etc., dyan sa iPod mo. So, pag kinonek mo yan sa ibang computer na may iTunes, hinde nya babasahin laman nyan. In fact, io-offer pa sa yo nung iTunes na i-sync yang iPod mo dun sa PC na yun pero problem is, burado laman nyan.

However, you can copy songs from your iPod to any PC, not with iTunes nga lang. You need to install either iPod Access or xPlay. These two softwares would allow you to copy songs from your iPod to a computer, even if the computer has no iTunes installed.
    where can i get ipod access or xplay? thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Papaano nga pala kung marami kayong naka-iPod tapos share kayo sa PC, paano mangyayari sa iTunes kapag ganun?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    you can use copypod also to transfer mp3s from ipod to pc.

walang kaso yun kung multiple users under 1 pc, basta manual managing of files kayong lahat.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by miLes
    where can i get ipod access or xplay? thanks
    miLes, you got PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Sir,

Winamp has built-in iPod support. Iyon ang gamit ko dahil mas simple ang user interface. Hind siya restrictive kagaya ng iTunes, so you can plug other iPods to the same PC.
    Once you plug in your iPod, it automatically appears in the Media Library of Winamp.
    Pwede kayo kumopya ng songs from PC to iPod, or iPod to PC.
    Album art and photo upload are also supported.

Good luck!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the added tips. Hindi ko pa din masyado alam gamitin. Learning pa din. Mas madali pa magkalikot ng sasakyan.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nicolodeon View Post

or you guys can check this out: http://www.sturm.net.nz/website.php?...&Page=SharePod

breaks itunes one way transfer scheme.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Here is another question:

My brother has an iPod Nano. He plays through a Kenwood home component system by using an earphone jack to RCA cable plugged into the Aux in of the Kenwood.

If I wanted to play the iPod videos on the home TV, can I also use an earphone jack to RCA cable (my brother is away for schooling) to play the videos on TV? Or do I have to use something that plugs to the underside of the iPod?

Thanks.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Help: iPod Video for Dummies