New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    for photos, use itunes also. search mo na lang sa help madali lang yun nakalimutan ko na eh

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    isa nalang problem ko hinde ko alam kung pano mag u-pload ng pix sa i-pod ko!
    add mo pics sa i-tunes library, then enable mo dun sa options yung "update photo"..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamar View Post
    yes ok na ung sakin nakakapag play na ng video at may sounds na gumamit lang akong ng ibang software na pang convert!
    pede malaman kung anong software ang ginamit mo aside from the given site by tsikoteers.?

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by raikonen View Post
    add mo pics sa i-tunes library, then enable mo dun sa options yung "update photo"..
    Ganito din ginawa ko madali lang.

Pano kaya mag-transfer ng video or movie and MP3 from ipod to pc? Baka may alam kayo?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ruel23 View Post
    pede malaman kung anong software ang ginamit mo aside from the given site by tsikoteers.?
    ultra I-pod video converter ung name nya! na download ko lang sya sa limewire!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Pano kaya mag-transfer ng video or movie and MP3 from ipod to pc? Baka may alam kayo?
    okay, here's how i do it...

1. Plug in the iPod. If iTunes doesn’t launch automatically, launch it. Do not update ipod unless it's on auto-update.

2. Select the iPod in iTunes’ Source list and click the icon of the iPod that appears at the bottom of the iTunes window.

3. Enable the "Manually Manage Songs and Playlists" option as well as the "Enable Disk Use" option (these options are found in the Music and General tabs). Click OK to close the iPod Preferences window.

4. Double-click on the My Computer icon on the Desktop. Locate your iPod in the window that appears and select it.

5. Choose Folder Options from the Tools menu in the My Computer window. Click the View tab in the Folder Options window that appears.

6. Look for the Hidden Files and Folders entry. Below this entry enable the Show Hidden Files and Folders option and click Apply to reveal the hidden files.

7. Dismiss the Folder Options windows by clicking the OK button.

8. Double-click the iPod’s icon in the My Computer window.

9. Move to the Finder and double-click on the iPod’s icon on the Desktop. Look for the folder named iPod_Control.

10. Double-click the iPod Control folder. Inside this folder, you’ll find the Device, iTunes, and Music folders along with the iPodPrefs file.

11. Drag the "Music" folder to your Desktop to copy it to your computer.

Once copied, you can disconnect ipod from iTunes. If you're copying from another ipod and want it to copy to your ipod, just drag the Music folder you just copied to iTunes’ main window (u can do this later).

NOTE: the files you copied from ipod to pc have random filenames. if you want, (this is the tedious part) you can rename the files as you go along.

hope this helps all ipod users..

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    rai, thanks for the info

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    rai, thanks for the info
    no problemo...

HTH

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    dunno 'bout the new gen Ipod video. but the previous Ipod video quality sucks. yes it's MP4 (aka DVD quality) pero pag pi-nlay mo na sa TV using AV Cable, glorified VCD quality lang sya.

the coverter reduces the resolution to 320x something, para ka din nanood ng old 2-CD VCD movies. the converter adjusts the resolution to Ipod video's screen size. tapos if you watch more than 2 hours on the Ipod video itself, ubos baterya mo. I can squeeze 4 hours watching if I use the AV cable to the TV.

in the end, I decided that it's just a novelty product. I paid more for a bulkier Ipod that contain viewing quality technology na lumang-luma na.
    Last edited by oldblue; October 2nd, 2006 at 12:43 AM.

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    rai, Sinubukan ko yong mga sinabi mo but when i add the music folder from ipod to library hindi lahat pumasok sa library. I did not get movie/video file. Ano kaya ang mali sa ginawa ko? Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Help can't upload video in my i-pod