New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Bpi express online servers have been down for several days. I think theyve been compromised. Be careful with your passwords.
    That's why I couldn't login to BPI because I want to change my password. Oh my god :twak:

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Yes they're down today, I also wanted to change my password when I read this thread. But not so worried since money can only be transferred to registered accounts and vendors.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Yes they're down today, I also wanted to change my password when I read this thread. But not so worried since money can only be transferred to registered accounts and vendors.
    Phew. What a relief. Yes I don't have money transfer feature to other account naman.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I didn't enter any information. I just clicked on register. At first glance the email looked legit. Until I noticed the quality of the "poster" and the clickable links are not clickable like papismith said

If you didn't enter any information, there is not much to worry. Attacks that does not collect information explicitly usually steal your cookie (google session hijacking), you would right away know if you were hit successfully, so I doubt if this is am attack.

Just take some precautions. If the account us important (ie. Online banking), make use of a dedicated email account for this. Ie. Don't use same email or password for bpi and tsikot (or facebook, etc). For peace of mind, just change your email and bpi account passwords. Make sure your email is not forwarding any emails to anyone unless of course it's intended.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12