New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: have you ever dropped your laptop?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 33.33%
  • No

12 66.67%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    once, my friend's laptop.. buti nasa bag kaso manipis lang na backpack.. kaya yung sa akin ngayon medyo extra care na..

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Nope, not yet.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Yung isang brand ng mga laptop na binebenta ko kahit ibagsak mo at nabasag mo LCD, or kahit nahulog mo sa pool, pwede ko pa rin ipa-warranty. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Mga twice na yata, pero mababa lang, at nasa loob naman ng padded backpack.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    gusto ko yung "road ready" na latitude laptops ng dell. hehehehe antitibay nila.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I didn't place properly my (meh) HP Pavilion ze5270 in it's laptop case at the back of a friend's Lexus SUV. It was on top of some suitcases. So when I opened the back door, out came my laptop and dropped 5-6 feet to the pavement. It still works ok. I'm hoping it dies so I can buy a new Core Duo lappie.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nugundam93 View Post
    attach the VGA connector to the VGA port of your laptop. there are 2 ways of outputting it to the external monitor:

1. plug the VGA cord before you power on the system. in some laptops, it autodetects that an ext monitor is connected and routes display to it.
    2. once connected, press [Fn] and [F8] (or [F5] for some systems) at the same time to toggle between display modes. iirc, it goes like this: laptop LCD -> ext monitor -> laptop LCD and ext monitor.
    Brod Nugundam,try ko ang procedure na iyan pero wala pa din lumalabas na signal sa ext. Monitor ko

pag press ko naman ang Fn+F5.nag stand by sia
    pag Fn+F8 wala naman nag yayari

ano pa kaya ang kulang ?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    depende kasi sa keyboard ng laptop mo yun Boeing. You should press Fn+ yung button na may symbol ng screen.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
have you ever dropped your laptop?