New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: have you ever dropped your laptop?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 33.33%
  • No

12 66.67%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    how? and what happened after the drop?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    there was one time... yung officemate na drop yung laptop IBM thinkpad .. nabasag yung case nasira yung CD drive pero umandar pa din but after sometime nasira din.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    not yet, (wag naman sana) because you'll never know what will happen after the drop. ang bigat pa naman nito.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    how? and what happened after the drop?
    di pa naman at wag naman sana

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    once .at d na mauulit talaga...after that wala ng image ma lumalabas sa screen at sounds lang ..have it repaired by a techninican..hayun balik uli sya sa dati..

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Hinda pa. Nung masyado akong maingat, muntik na. Kahit anong sobra talaga masama.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by basti628 View Post
    once .at d na mauulit talaga...after that wala ng image ma lumalabas sa screen at sounds lang ..have it repaired by a techninican..hayun balik uli sya sa dati..
    anong brand iyan bro basti?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Once I was using a bench as a stand while surfing and watching tv at the same time. When I stood up to answer the phone, I accidentally hit the notebook with my knee and the power cord got entangled with my foot thus dragging the laptop while it was on the floor! Result: crack in the cd drive door & the battery lock became loose. Didnt bring it to the service center, though. Tibay nung Toshiba kong yon, up to now gamit pa din ng sister ko e.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747 View Post
    anong brand iyan bro basti?
    compaq presario po sya..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    like 2 yrs ago dropped my toshiba... nagleak yun screen... yun lang naging topak for a couple a months we used an external monitor pero gumagana pero eventually ayun bumigay after a couple of months rin i dont know if it because of the drop...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
have you ever dropped your laptop?