The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    we had the same transaction before....went smoothly

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    With the same buyer?

It's not to say that there aren't any legit buyers from abroad. But chances of getting taken advantage of is higher in an open ad or forum. Platforms such as eBay, Paypal, et al. have mechanisms in place to protect both sellers and buyers. Even so, you still occasionally hear of people getting scammed on eBay. The difference is, more often than not, those incidents are often eventually resolved.

I once was able to get my money back from Paypal when the item I ordered from HK never arrived. The seller weren't responding to my messages so I opened up a dispute on Paypal, which got his attention. For the record, he wasn't scamming me.... the item eventually arrived after 5 months through regular post. I paid back the refunded money as soon as I received the item.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    With the same buyer?

It's not to say that there aren't any legit buyers from abroad. But chances of getting taken advantage of is higher in an open ad or forum. Platforms such as eBay, Paypal, et al. have mechanisms in place to protect both sellers and buyers. Even so, you still occasionally hear of people getting scammed on eBay. The difference is, more often than not, those incidents are often eventually resolved.

I once was able to get my money back from Paypal when the item I ordered from HK never arrived. The seller weren't responding to my messages so I opened up a dispute on Paypal, which got his attention. For the record, he wasn't scamming me.... the item eventually arrived after 5 months through regular post. I paid back the refunded money as soon as I received the item.
    nope, i was a different person

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    South African countries are a dead giveaway for scammers ... their internet cafes are filled with people who just scam all day ... it's like in some parts of Nigeria, their most common work is piracy ... some parts of South Africa have scamming as main line of work ...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    as a consolation, someone bought my old ip6plus this monring...kaliwaan nga lang

5. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Basta africa ang address, scam na yan. Ilan beses na may sumubok sakin nyan. Puro gadgets

Sent from my SM-A9000 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    as a consolation, someone bought my old ip6plus this monring...kaliwaan nga lang

How much did you sell it for? ... looking for an iPhone 6S ...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    15k kuya....im selling a s7 edge also..pero may crack screen, LCD is working fine...si buyer na bahala mag pagawa kuya
    S7 edge pls watch in 1080p - YouTube

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12