New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Something really really fast.

I think I'm registered at simracing... let me double check.

I'm working my way slowly through the game. Enjoying the challenge of limiting myself.

Currently doing the Super GT championships... with touring cars. Beat Suzuka with a 395 hp Mazda6, then had to buy the C-West Silvia (391 hp, but better handling) for Fuji. Can't win with it at R246... that 100 hp deficit is just killing me on the long straights!
    i finally finished american championship, used a cien on the indy speed course and a gt40 on the second course! got jay leno's tank car hehe wonder how that handles

now my problem is what car to have my driver use on the Bspec

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Guys! Musta na kayo? Having fun?

How's my Veyron?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Remember this?

This here is the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version. I'm sure na-remember niyo to. I got it via used car dealer. It's a rare find! Probability is somewhat 5% and it needs an A-Spec level of 23 to get.

Anyone had the Escudo? Guys? Meron ba kayong nito sa GT5?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by leopaul View Post
    Remember this?

This here is the Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version. I'm sure na-remember niyo to. I got it via used car dealer. It's a rare find! Probability is somewhat 5% and it needs an A-Spec level of 23 to get.

Anyone had the Escudo? Guys? Meron ba kayong nito sa GT5?
    hehe still waiting for it to pop up in the used car. you get to race with it in like the wind

havent been playing past few days tho, got busy. but last i played i got the formula gt, damn scary machine to drive cant imagine driving a real one

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
GT5 Launch Date - Correct me if I'm wrong