New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Ok yan. It's the businesses that needs to be vigilant in making sure this will not be a bad move for them. Kug marketing gimmick kasi, gastos talaga.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Special rate ang inooper sa mga group buying site pero di totoo na more than 50% ang nadiskwento mo.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    So, there would be some news regarding the ouburst of group buying sites in the Philippines and how others feel that they are just scam...

The first site that I've encountered would actually be CCP, which my brother's girlfriend suggested me to visit for dining deals. Another would be from Ensogo, maybe I was only able to use it for 1 time, the Manila Sole Shoes, which I gave as a gift. Next would be Metrodeal, where I purchased the Hero sausage deal this one's a good catch!!!

Now, as you have read, most of the claims that I had, would be for Food deals. But another group buiying site that I've come to vote for would be Dealspot.ph, this would be at my top list if you would be about beauty care! I've purchased a Hour Massage from Nail Spa & Co. and since their location is very accessible to me, it is a no-brainer now that I'd be buying more group deals. Another treat that I would be recommending from their site, is that you would usually be finding some home products and gadgets from their group buying site... try to visit Group Buying Philippines|Dealspot

For businesses end, it would actually matter to them of what group buying deals they could give, of course, one can't force those businesses if it really can't be done...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Just pick your deals properly and go to the trusted sites with good track record.

A lot of travel deals are actually the same cost sa do it yourself trips, problem pa baka limited options sa flights or hotels to stay on, so those are the ones I usually stay away from.

Pero kung accommodation deals lang, they're usually better. As of now mga ganun lang kinuha ko and some food ones.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
group buying sites....should or should you not use?