New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    I want your inputs po.

This will be mostly use for travel as selfie and i would like also to learn to make/compile some good videos of our upcoming travel.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Most action cams have a lens field of view from 140 to 180degree. This is produces fisheye images that can correct with software.

Unlike regular cams, you are the subject in focus...action cams crams the entire background with you in the middle of it.

low light sensitivity is also a common problem with action cams. Color reproductions are also far off compared to your dslr.

But when it comes to video...action cams are the best.. it can only be surpassed with traditional video cams with zoom and autofocus.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Action cams are great for action. Not great for family videos... but they can be used as such. Be warned... even with the Hero 4, sound is nowhere near as good as a decent HandyCam.

You may want to get a ruggedized camera with a more user-friendly form factor for family vacations. Sony has a few that fit the bill...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    just bit the bullet and hand over my 19 K to salesman hehehe.
    My brother has dslr that why ive decided to get the gopro instead. Hehehe.

Now, Hoping to more fun adventure to come. Hindi nga umabot sa HK trip namin. Badtrip hehehe

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk