New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    The nice thing about going prepaid is that you don't have a contract, so anytime you don't like it, you can always revert to postpaid, without any worry of losing your number.
    'di ba, puedeng lagyan ng bala ang post-paid?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    'di ba, puedeng lagyan ng bala ang post-paid?
    Pwede na rin, hybrid na postpaid ngayon, you can add packs, at least sa Globe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Prepaid does not have the risk of getting overbilled ... Usually using Shopee prepaid load promos ... but have GCash as backup ...

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    some prepaid users claim their load mysteriously disappears.

have i experienced it?
    i do not remember.
    Last edited by dr. d; October 10th, 2021 at 05:47 PM.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    For globe prepaid users, just in case you don t know, you can use GOSURFBE34 to extend your data validity to 15 days. When combined with GO90 you have 22 days to consume 8gb of data. Just make sure you extend before GO90 expires.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009

have i experienced it?
    i do not remember.
    Experience ko naman sa Globe eh hindi consistent ang monthly billing nila. I'm subscribed to their 1899 globe*home. Minsan it would go up to 1999 sometimes go down to 1699. Tapos wala pang breakdown sa loob ng bill. Unlike my other telco bills consistent.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2016

have i experienced it?
    i do not remember.
    This happens when you unwittingly join a text ____, I forgot what it's called but everytime that 4 number texts you, 2.50 is deducted from your load. You have to call this in, so that they will remove you from the text alerts.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenBlack View Post
    For globe prepaid users, just in case you don t know, you can use GOSURFBE34 to extend your data validity to 15 days. When combined with GO90 you have 22 days to consume 8gb of data. Just make sure you extend before GO90 expires.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Yes. There are hacks or combination of promos which can enhance your packs. And they are stackable for as long as you don't let it expire before subscribing again.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004

have i experienced it?
    i do not remember.
    I've experienced this. I use smart postpaid for my main line. Dual sim phone so I placed a globe prepaid for backup in the second sim shoot. In my phone settings, only the smart sim has internet access. I've set it to highest 5G/LTE etc. The globe sim is set to just 2G and data is unchecked. Every few months I'd get a notification that I accessed the internet using the globe prepaid. This despite the settings set to 2G, smart sim as source of data AND connected to WiFi. So yeah, I've wasted hundreds already for several years that i have that globe prepaid sim because it'll supposedly "connect" to the internet without me doing anything. Oh and it happened even if i have changed phones. So because of that mysterious load disappearance, i replaced it with gomo. Smart postpaid then gomo prepaid for me

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    To Globe prepaid users, may masa-suggest ba kayong sulit na call, text and data promo? Preferably one that will last for a month. May nakita akong 90 pesos for 8GB data with all net calls and text valid for 7 days.

I use mobile data primarily for Google maps navigation and some light browsing at work.

Pre-pandemic, I used to sign up to this promo with 1k texts, 500 mins of calls, and 1 GB data that's good for 30 days. 1GB was enough back then because I only rode UV Express to and from work.

Globe vs. Smart Plan