New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by bmdj
    sir kailangan mag deposit din ng cash sa globe center, tapos yun ang magiging laman ng e-wallet mo.

separate yung balance sa telephone line at yung e-wallet. kung familiar ka sa automaxload ng globe parang ganon din magkahiwalay ang e-wallet sa call/text load.

hindi sya china-charge sa monthly billing, for postpaid or minus sa pre-paid account.

FYI.. (",)
    what if naubusan ka ng credit and walang malapit na globe business center or wala kang dalang cash? wala bang electronic transfer ito from your bank account?
    Signature

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    Originally posted by silver_corolla
    I have a PM for you. You can check it out Sir.
    silver_corolla, sent you PM too. thanks!

mazdamazda, my appologies if you were offended by my post. again, i would just like to share to the members/readers the convenience smart's version of electronic cash card/wallet has given and is offering to our kababayans.

same question with boybi...wala bang electronic transfer ito from your bank account/s?

silhouette.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    *sniff* *sniff* parang nagiging ad at away na ito ah

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by boybi
    what if naubusan ka ng credit and walang malapit na globe business center or wala kang dalang cash? wala bang electronic transfer ito from your bank account?
    well, so much for it to be "convenient" if that happens.

i do hope that they can tie it up with the credit limit so that you can "transfer" balance from there.

taking a step further, they should have either partnered it with BPI to tie it up with bank and credit card related transactions. imagine the possibilities with that...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Globe....G-Cash