New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://gizmodo.com/5338840/get-the-p...213gb-download

[SIZE="4"]Get The Pirate Bay's ******* Archive With One Massive 21.3GB Download[/SIZE]

With the Pirate Bay set to close in the next few days, one anonymous user has put together a single massive archive of all 873,671 ******* files hosted on its servers.

Remember: this is a ******* file index, not the petabytes of data they link to.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    So, these are just the ******* files right? not the files itself, so even if piratebay is already closed you could still download the files from it's servers?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rhuwrx View Post
    So, these are just the ******* files right? not the files itself, so even if piratebay is already closed you could still download the files from it's servers?
    yup! you got it. As long as the people are seeding, you can still download the stuff listed.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    It will take me a week to download a file that big...

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    is there aby shortcut way to get the links???

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    These URLs will be next to useless if there are no trackers like Piratebay.org. A majority of free public *******s I think are handled by Piratebay. Other tracker sites require a limited invite-only membership.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia.Org
    A Bit******* tracker is a server that assists in the communication between peers using the Bit******* protocol. It is also, in the absence of extensions to the original protocol, the only major critical point, as clients are required to communicate with the tracker to initiate downloads.
    Last edited by Monseratto; August 18th, 2009 at 09:00 PM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    These URLs will be next to useless if there are no trackers like Piratebay.org. A majority of free public *******s I think are handled by Piratebay. Other tracker sites require a limited invite-only membership.
    You can try *************

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Tuloy pa ba ang pagbili sa piratebay? I thought the negotiations bogged down a few weeks ago......Another interested buyer?.....

8505:bat:

Get The Pirate Bay's ******* Archive With One Massive 21.3GB Download