New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Just my 2 cents..Ever heard of keylogger? or key logging? It's a software (or hardware) that records the keystroke entries you make on a computer. It's use vary from good ( monitor employee productivity on clerical task) to bad (spying or obtaing passwords / usernames for hacking etc). I've used software keylogger a few times, although i won't specify for what purpose...hehehe..anyways, the particular software I used (maraming klase eh, i google nyo na lang) targets entries of usernames and passwords specifically. So it doesn't log other types entries. So the log file (anyname.txt) size is quite small.
    It's quite easy to install, and to mask..masking makes it harder to detect. A kernel based keylogger is the most difficult to detect. It can run in the background or stay idle until there are any request for usernames and passwords. In the wrong hands, this is very bad. Be wary of computers rental shops that allow full administrator access to users. Anybody can install the keylogger, and retrieve the data you typed on the computer after you use it to access your email or other online accounts.
    Myself I try to stay away from those kind of rental shops, but if i can't i check beforehand if there are any suspicious running software or services and disable or shut it down. Can't tell you exactly what to look for, but the experience of using that kind of software, has taught me a thing or two. May software din naman pang detect, but not for all cases.. Heads up lang for everybody, especially the threadstarter. Baka this was the way your username and password was collected. Sorry for the long post

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pag open ko ng Friendster dito nung isang araw, account ng ibang tao yung nakadisplay. Naka-log in pa. Eh wala naman gumagamit ng friendster dito. My brother, yes, but he's living in an apartment near school so wala talagang gumagamit ng Friendster dito that time.

Na-access ko lahat ng features ng account nung unknown user. Hindi ko na lang ginalaw. Nilog-out ko na lang...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Baka yung boy nyo jan bro ang owner nung account. Tapos picture ng mga artista nilagay hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Pag open ko ng Friendster dito nung isang araw, account ng ibang tao yung nakadisplay. Naka-log in pa. Eh wala naman gumagamit ng friendster dito. My brother, yes, but he's living in an apartment near school so wala talagang gumagamit ng Friendster dito that time.

Na-access ko lahat ng features ng account nung unknown user. Hindi ko na lang ginalaw. Nilog-out ko na lang...
    eto yun sinasabi ko. di na kailangan ng kung anu-anong hocus-pocus. lahat ng web browser eh may tinatawag na cookies. sa cookies na to naka-save lahat ng ginawa mo sa isang site. as in pati yun pag-log-in mo at pag-provide ng info. kahit i-close mo lahat ng programs at patayin ang pc, pagbalik mo sa site na yun eh auto-fillup na yun. all you need to do is click mo yun username na box at makikita mo lahat ng nag-log in na accounts. minsan nakasave din yun password so kelangan na lang click yun log in button

na-hack na kagad acct mo ng walang ka-hirap hirap so para sure ka eh clear mo lagi cookies saka delete mo history para di rin makita kung anong site ka nagvisit

5. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Personally, I don't think a "real hacker" would waste his time pretending to be you and ruin your reputation. Maybe you forgot to log out and subsequent user close to you used it for prank purposes. Real Hackers have more important and significant things to do with his time.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
friendster trauma