New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me thinks this is a hoax. Before you change a password it will ask for the old password then the new one. Meaning how can the hacker change your password without knowing your old one?

Anyways, goodluck for rebuilding your friendship.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    kagaya ng sinabi ng iba, contact friendster and have your account closed.

Get a new email account from a different provider. Kung ang nahack mong account ay yahoo mail, wag ka kukuha sa yahoo again kasi chances are baka may kakilala iyong may galit sa iyo na support ng yahoo at pinareset iyong password doon sa kakilala. Kwento lang ito sa akin ng isa kong kakilala na nagwowork sa isang BPO company. Nangyayari daw talaga ito lalong lalo na iyong mga trabaho na pagsupport ng email account ay inooffshore na sa mga 3rd world countries kagaya ng Pilipinas.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    There is more to life than friendster. you can inform your ka-friendsters about it anytime naman.

...pero kung ako ikaw, i'll hunt for the guy who hacked you para maiwasan mo na sya at hindi na maulit pa ang pangyayari. start with the person whom your old friendster account's email is directed...hindi kasi ganun kadali magpalit ng email sa friendster. maraming passwords involved... plus i believe friendster will generate an approval mail that will be sent to the newly elected email.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was in your shoes exactly 3 years ago. Then I made another friendster account and that got hacked too. Then my old accounts sent threatening messages to my gf pa. The my multiply got hacked too.

I'm not pointing any fingers but this was right after a bad breakup.

Here's what I did. I forgot all about it. Not having friendster simplified my life, I didnt lose anything and the people who matter the most to me or who know me best know its not me. The old acquaintances and high school buddies, I can always get in touch with them personally if I wanted. Forget about it. Walk away.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tawengo View Post
    btw, i tried to recover my hacked email account kaya lang i forgot the details that i wrote in the application. i even wrote a different birthday and other personal details.

that's another lesson that i've learned.. to write the correct datas and personal details, so, if ever you forgot your password, you can easily retrieve it.

after that incident, my friends and siblings changed all their passwords..
    PLEASE dont write your true bio datas especially if you use the account for friendster,filipinofriendfinder etc.Most of the time people use their birthdate as their password by using your birthdate as a password your account is easily be hack or open by people who knows you.May be the one who open & use your account in friendster has a goodknowledge about your personal data.There is no need to use or put your true bio datas in some internet sites like friendster.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    sayang plano ko pa naman mag-blog using friendster

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    mga bossing, girl yan si tawengo ha
    Remind me never go to war against a female general. They shure know how to destroy.

No offense ladies.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    Remind me never go to war against a female general. They shure know how to destroy.

No offense ladies.
    hahaha! tama ka diyan! :D

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Matagal na akong walang tiwala sa mga memory-resident programs like YM, Friendster, etc. Kung yung regular dial-ups nga madaling i-hack eh (there's actually SOFTWARE for this), yun pa?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    The best way to prevent hackers getting onto your friendster account is that use a STRONG password... and remember to click the LOGOUT button once you're done using Friendster, or else... kahit iclose mo yan nakaLOGin ka pa din (depends on ur internet browser setting). Kaya siguro nahack Friendster mo... madalas kasi yan ang nagiging cause ng mga hack sa Friendster yung hindi pagclick ng LOGOUT.

Friendster need more room for improvements especially with their member's SECURITY and CONFIDENTIALITY! And sa mga Friendster users, myspace users etc... don't put too much information about yourself... mamaya puntahan pa kayo sa bahay ng nagbbrowse ng profile nyo mayari kayo. Hehe!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
friendster trauma