• EasyTrip

3 20.00%
  • None

3 20.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I bought our e-pass kasi 7 years ago. If my memory serves me right, I only gave a photocopy of the OR/CR and filled up an application form. You have to bring the car as well since they will be the one installing the device. I'm not sure if they changed the policy already. You could call the e-pass hotline at 776-76-76.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    sila mag-iinstall? uh, how hard could it be? hmm... anyway, thanks po for the info. well check it out when I get home.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Bomber View Post
    TY po C_4_U and Wildthing.

Ano po requirements for E-Pass?
    photocopy ng latest OR and CR, P2000, and if you are charging it sa card, a copy of the latest billing...then fill-up their form.

yung P2000, load bale yung P400... so lalabas na P1600 lang yung unit.

sa EC-Tag naman, same requirements din... pero magkaiba yung amount. I got mine on a promo... P900 lang lalabas yung unit... I paid P1200 (bale load yung P300).

If you are going to Auto-debit sa credit card, you will have to specify yung amount balance para mag-autodebit sa card. Sa E-Pass I autodebit sa balance na P400... sa EC-Tag naman pag P500 na lang ang remaining balance.

All these are in the form that you will fill-up.

Ikaw na lang rin ang bahalang mag-dikit ng unit sa oto mo - unlike before na sila pa ang nagdidikit.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Thanks wild thing. I'm only looking at the E-Pass at the moment as I already have the Easytrip for NLEX (and hopefully soon for SCTex ...and SLEx).

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Have you had your Blue for awhile now?
    For more than 2 years AFAIR.

With your blue's OTC, how long before your top up gets reflected as "available balance"? Easytrip takes 24hrs. But one time it wasn't still "available" and was worried that it wouldn't let me pass, it let me pass. it used my "current" balance.
    Between 3 - 12 hours usually (or overnight).

They even allow you a negative balance (like -11 or something).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M2, may rebate pa ba ang EC Tag pag sa toll booth/OTC ka nagpa-topup? Dati kasi when I was using the Yellow Tag, may P54.00 rebate for every 1K topup. Now that I changed to Blue Tag, di ko na alam kung may rebate ito.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    e-pass. load 500 a week at shell magallanes

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    merun lang isang hassle sa E-Pass if you want a print-out...pupunta ka pa sa Citra Office nila sa Bicutan exit after SM Bicutan.... whereas yung EC-Tag maraming locations to have it printed - Bocaue at Sn Fernando Exit office at least ang napuntahan ko na.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    M2, may rebate pa ba ang EC Tag pag sa toll booth/OTC ka nagpa-topup? Dati kasi when I was using the Yellow Tag, may P54.00 rebate for every 1K topup. Now that I changed to Blue Tag, di ko na alam kung may rebate ito.
    Di ko rin sure... sayang din kung may rebate nga.

bigbigcar.com First Drive: Hyundai Genesis V6

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Which Electronic Toll Payment System are you using?