4 33.33%
  • Creative

1 8.33%
  • Others

7 58.33%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if you don't want the big over-the-ear headphones (yung pang recording studio), your only option if you are a true audiophile are the in-ear earplugs that they are talking about. according to the reviews i've read, your best bet is the Shure brand.

i don't like earbuds either, so i use a small over-the-ear Bose noise canceling set when i'm traveling, and some really big Sennheisers at home. if i need an in-ear model (like when i'm at the gym), i just use the standard iPod earphones. there's not a big difference between brands for that style anyway, imo.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by swordsman View Post
    pero try mo pa rin yong initial choices mo, pwede naman subukan bago ka bumili para makita mo yong hiyang talaga sa pandinig mo.
    saan pwede to?

tinanong ko kasi sa isang store,di raw sila nagpapatest ng earphones.nakaseal raw kasi yung package.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Bose and Shure will be a bit pricey (highend) but if you really like them, go for it.

For entry to mid-end, you can choose between Sennheiser and Philips pero between the 2, mas maganda ang bass ng Sens for me dahil mas buo, hindi sya flat or spread out.

Regarding earbud/in-ear types, I tend to go with them also dahil mas isolated sya sa noise compared with normal earfon. For Normal earfons with noise canceling, ok din sya dahil it uses an extra sound to cancel the noise, at dahil dito, hindi nya pa rin kayang i filter yung noise na kayang i block ng earbud/in-ear type earfons. Also please note that it tends to be more expensive.

Just my 2 cents

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    I ended up w/ Philipps got it P400 w/ case. W/o case P275. CHeap and sounds great too.

Too bad i was in a hurry because i havent seen cheap (orig syempe) Philipps. Meron pang P175 (oem siguro) sealed packaging..

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Try listening to Shure E5C and Sony. Also, people who says in-ears have weak bass often wear it wrong or using fake ones. Although bass depth perception is subjective, what i am talking about is really heavy bass. That's actually the primary reason of the industry shift to in-ear.
    oooopsss, my mistake. mali ata pagkagamit ko sa terms. pareho lang pala ang in-ear at in-canal. i thought in-ear=earbuds. LOL what i ment was, earbuds have weak bass response and not in-ears or in-canals. LOL

madami ring mga mas magandang tumunog na headphones kesa bose! merong koss, grado, sennheiser...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSter View Post
    but i really want those Bang and Olufsen earphones...sigh.too pricey.
    Sinabi mo pa. Pero dream earphones ko din ang B&O. Am using Philips in-ear phones, ok naman so far. The only earbud phones that work for me are those that fit over the ear, since my ear cavities are too large to hold the regular ones.

Langya, nakakita ako ng Altec Lansing earbud phones sa SM, wala pang 1k. Sana pala binili ko na, pagbalik ko a week later, wala na.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sennheisser na lang papi ..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    yup, Sennhiesser CX400 is out, mga 150 dollars lang siguro. Way cheaper than E5C. hehe.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    sennheiser for earphones.

not much bass, but very good sound. i can tell the difference from my old sony earphones.

i like senn so much, i use their mx500 for portable, and px100 for home or long use.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    phillips would be the best choice for the price range. they produce the cleanest sound and range of frequency(good low bass and clear hi's) sa mga choices mo.

sa mga higher end its a toss up between bose and sennheiser. personally i have the phillips noise cancelling headset(yng png DJ) that i can also use sa phone ko. yng mga in ear headphones ko puro senns...haven't tried yng shure, sabi ng friend ko kse comfy dw yng mga in ear phones nila

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Ear phones