New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Hindi ba masyadong maliit ang 256 GB na hard drive? I don't want to buy an external hard drive.
    Livable if you keep things clean and move files to the cloud. You can replace it later with a bigger drive. Most laptops you can easily access the storage drive. The cheapest 512gb SSD is fast enough.

Have you seen the Samsung or Sandisk external SSDs though? Those are really small (about the size of a credit card) and very portable. Unlike before with the size of a 10000mAh powerbank and as heavy. And oh, they are much cheaper in the US.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    It's too expensive, more than 100 usd. I don't use office naman. I'm thinking of getting it in the Philippines for free Durable Laptop to Replace my Lenovo G470 - Budget P30k MAX

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Too pricey! If that's the case, free na lang. Libre is best!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by fleas2016 View Post
    Too pricey! If that's the case, free na lang. Libre is best!

Libre kasi pirat3d ata? I only borrow MS office installation cd e Durable Laptop to Replace my Lenovo G470 - Budget P30k MAX

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I ended up buying an HP in Sep 2019 but this will be my FIRST and LAST HP. It is NOT durable considering I did not get an entry level laptop. October 2020 nagka line na monitor ko (LCD issue) and then today the hinge on my screen nasira! OMG! I only had that issue on my Lenovo when it was really old na, my Lenovo still works though BOTH hinge sira na, so I need a book or something to hold the monitor up. I am so maingat naman with my laptop pero nasisira pa rin

5. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I ended up buying an HP in Sep 2019 but this will be my FIRST and LAST HP. It is NOT durable considering I did not get an entry level laptop. October 2020 nagka line na monitor ko (LCD issue) and then today the hinge on my screen nasira! OMG! I only had that issue on my Lenovo when it was really old na, my Lenovo still works though BOTH hinge sira na, so I need a book or something to hold the monitor up. I am so maingat naman with my laptop pero nasisira pa rin
    The Asus Core i5 laptop that i bought in Taiwan last 2017 is still up and running and in good condition

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by iandvo View Post
    The Asus Core i5 laptop that i bought in Taiwan last 2017 is still up and running and in good condition

my Asus i5 laptop that I bought in 2017 is still good, may maliit na crack lang sa side ng plastic cover

7. Join Date
    May 2017

madami talagang bad reviews ang HP laptops, mabuti pa ang mga HP printers nila nagtatagal naman...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    What HP did you get?

Halos sabay tayo bumili. Got an HP Envy X360 for my mom in Dec 2019. Ok pa rin until now even if it’s a touch screen (which is usually more fragile).

If you want a laptop that lasts forever, get a Lenovo Thinkpad (not IdeaPad). Or a Macbook Pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; April 24th, 2021 at 09:08 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2018
    I'm still using an Acer i5 i bought in 2017, for media consumption, photoshop, audio recording, etc. However, i think there's a loose part inside since it randomly turns off when I lift it up.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    What HP did you get?

Halos sabay tayo bumili. Got an HP Envy X360 for my mom in Dec 2019. Ok pa rin until now even if it’s a touch screen (which is usually more fragile).

If you want a laptop that lasts forever, get a Lenovo Thinkpad (not IdeaPad). Or a Macbook Pro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My MacBook Pro Intel 2nd Gen unibody is still working nicely after more than 10 years. To speed up things, I replaced the disk with Samsung 860 EVO SSD.

The MacBook Air M1 is now out. I would highly recommended that over the more expensive MacBook Pro which is plagued by quality issues with the previous model.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast