New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    Top brands today are Nikon, Canon, Sony, and Pentax. Pero try to take a look sa Micro 4/3 system, a.k.a. mirrorless system. Wala itong flapping mirror mechanism, hence called mirrorless. Interchangeable din ang mga lens nito at ang body size is just like a digicam lang. Sa M4/3 naman, there's Olympus, Sony, Samsung, and Panasonic Lumix.
    Will mirrorless system cameras be more popular than DSLRs?

http://www.artefactgroup.com/content...n_the_Rise.pdf

2. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    Will mirrorless system cameras be more popular than DSLRs?

http://www.artefactgroup.com/content...n_the_Rise.pdf

I believe some time in the not so near future it will. The mirrorless camera is just getting started (2008). But once it fully mature I believe it will dominate the market, just like from film to digital camera progression it will take a while.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Beside the original lenses, what make Nikon and Canon stand out are the multitude of lenses available from third party brands like Sigma and Tamron...

Canon line-up...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    bang for the buck ba ang Nikon compared sa Canon DSLR?
    In comparo... Nikon D5000 is worth more your money compared to its equivalent Canon model.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post

Ito advantage ng NIKON, madami and kalat ang lenses nya all over.
    Ah tukso... I'm saving for a 300mm lens for next year and that's it never again.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    In comparo... Nikon D5000 is worth more your money compared to its equivalent Canon model.
    The D5000 was already superceded by the D5100 in 2011. Direct competitor is the Canon 600D.

Digital SLR Cameras | Nikon D-SLR Cameras & Compact D-SLR Cameras

Nikon D5100 vs Canon EOS 600D (Rebel T3i) - Which one is better?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    The D5000 was already superceded by the D5100 in 2011. Direct competitor is the Canon 600D.

Digital SLR Cameras | Nikon D-SLR Cameras & Compact D-SLR Cameras

Nikon D5100 vs Canon EOS 600D (Rebel T3i) - Which one is better?
    Ah yes you are correct, D5100 na ang bago ngayon para lang cellphone.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    For those newbie/beginner na photographer, did you attend a formal photography training? or you just experiment by yourself with your new DSLR? Ano ba advice niyo sa mga newbie na gustong matuto ng basic photography?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For those newbie/beginner na photographer, did you attend a formal photography training? or you just experiment by yourself with your new DSLR? Ano ba advice niyo sa mga newbie na gustong matuto ng basic photography?
    For me, it helped that I had a friend who's an enthusiast and doing semi-pro photography. He emphasized that no matter what camera you wield, you have to learn the basics of exposure. So, when he taught me its about aperture vis-a-vis shutter speed to get a good shot and that came with a lot of experimentation. I also bought a lot of photography magazines (old issues in Filbars) because they had articles on how-to's for particular projects like portrait photography, wedding photography, etc.

Can't say I'm shooting like a pro now, but I definitely learned how to take better pictures.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Just watch how to use <your DSLR model> on youtube pwede na and photography magazines.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
DSLR camera recommendation