New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Does your home have at least one flat screen TV (plasma, LCD) ??

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

45 62.50%
  • No.

9 12.50%
  • Still thinking to buy one.

18 25.00%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Plasma pag napundi bye na and needs good operating temp. LCD pagnasira lamp lang papalitan. Go for the best service since almost all LCD's have the same features. Samsung is the only one that will lend you a unit same as the one pulled out in case they can't fix it in your home. Sharp has terrrible aftermarket sales service. Bought the Samsung because of my bad experience with Sharp and watching LCD tv's is habit forming because of not only better viewing pleasure but of less radiation.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Galactus: secretly save for it. hehe.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    How much ba mga projectors? Panasonic's 42" Plasma TV goes as low as 68K nalang ngayon. I'm going to get 1 soon ;)
    yung sa amin po sir ang price nung projector namin (Panasonic) was 39k petot during that time (last year and a half)

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir boybi, pa share naman ng source

guys, saan ba me sale ngayon? looking for 26-32 na lcd, budget lang coz we just got a new condo.

(btw, ok na option ba to get a 22" widescreen lcd at 14-16k and pair it w/ a tv tuner that doesn't require a pc?)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wulf View Post
    sir boybi, pa share naman ng source

guys, saan ba me sale ngayon? looking for 26-32 na lcd, budget lang coz we just got a new condo.

(btw, ok na option ba to get a 22" widescreen lcd at 14-16k and pair it w/ a tv tuner that doesn't require a pc?)
    Theaterworks sa Trinoma

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    ito na pala yun toshiba model LCD na offer sa akin...42A3000E REGZA.....ok ba ito?
    Magkano ba ang offer sa iyo para jan?

Based sa auditions ko, mas ok pa din ung output ng Samsung Bordeaux Plus na models (for mid-range LCD TV at least).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When auditioning flat panel TVs, insist on using the same video player with the same disc on all the TVs that you will check. Sometimes kasi they use HD players on some units and SD player on other units which would make you think that 1 brand is better than the other when in fact it is the other way around.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks sir boybi!

btw, what do you guys think of a 32 regza for 39k?bnew

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think Toshiba's Regza line is impressive. When I auditioned for flat panel TVs a few weeks ago, the Regza was one of my top choices. If I were going to buy a LCD TV, I would choose between the Regza and the Bravia. Until I saw the Panasonic Viera plasma TV

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Magkano ba ang offer sa iyo para jan?
    80k neg., ok na ba?

Does your home have at least one flat screen TV (plasma, LCD) ??