New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    4k. 10k ang i5-7500 while 6k ang i3-8100.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    47k is good. Thanks sir.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sean-archer View Post
    47k is good. Thanks sir.

Gusto mo sagad mo na 50k mag 1050Ti ka na instead of 1050.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gusto mo sagad mo na 50k mag 1050Ti ka na instead of 1050.

Bwhahaha. Talk about nagtitipid haha. Pwede. Haaay. Worthy investment naman.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    If the PC isn't going to be for gaming, I'm assuming the dedicated video cards are for CUDA-enabled apps or the AMD equivalent (is it still Stream?).

I also remember reading somewhere about CUDA capabilities not being that different between lower-end and higher-end cards. He could probably make do with a GT 1030 or even lower such as the GT 740.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    If the PC isn't going to be for gaming, I'm assuming the dedicated video cards are for CUDA-enabled apps or the AMD equivalent (is it still Stream?).

I also remember reading somewhere about CUDA capabilities not being that different between lower-end and higher-end cards. He could probably make do with a GT 1030 or even lower such as the GT 740.
    Photoshop doesn't need CUDA since it uses OpenGL and OpenCL acceleration from any GPU.

Video Cards for Adobe Photoshop CS6 Mercury Graphics Engine, OpenGL and OpenCL by David Knarr

But it's true that a high end GPU might not be fully utilized by PS so a midrange card like the GTX 1050 paired with a capable CPU and sufficient RAM should be enough for most people.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Photoshop doesn't need CUDA since it uses OpenGL and OpenCL acceleration from any GPU.

Video Cards for Adobe Photoshop CS6 Mercury Graphics Engine, OpenGL and OpenCL by David Knarr

But it's true that a high end GPU might not be fully utilized by PS so a midrange card like the GTX 1050 paired with a capable CPU and sufficient RAM should be enough for most people.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about OpenCL. My daughter has an 4GB R9 290x GPU in her PC and she uses Photoshop a lot. She's still happy with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123