New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Thanks everyone. I got the 6A My problem is it's not user friendly. Example the apps are so big. I can't find the grid option like if I want 4x5 or 5x5. I can't find the widgets also

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Thanks everyone. I got the 6A My problem is it's not user friendly. Example the apps are so big. I can't find the grid option like if I want 4x5 or 5x5. I can't find the widgets also

Congrats! Ganda... if basic app lang gagamitin, remove mo na lang lahat ng icons na hindi kailangan... lagay mo lang yung gagamitin... [emoji4] FB, FB messenger, text messaging, call, contacts...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MIUI is not that user-friendly talaga compared sa Samsung's android launcher.

Yung grid, sad to say hindi na customizable unlike before.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last stock at Lenovo Festival Mall! :cheer:

If I have a current prepaid card, can I request globe for a microsim version of that or are there microsim prepaid globe?

Attachment 23505

Thanks everyone for helping me choose a good buy
    This is a great buy talaga! Less than P4k and it lasted me until 2021. I am looking at another Asus phone but it's always sold out. Back in 2014 ang dami pang active techie tsikoteers that convinced me to get this phone

NOT GOOD! The phone is 2.5 yrs pa lang and the battery is swollen! I just used this when I went on a trip in 2019 but it was NOT user friendly and laggy that I got so frustrated and gave it to my second Mom. She only uses it for viber and youtube. I don't know how long ng swollen yung battery, buti hindi sumabog. Not sure if it's noticeable sa photo but it's extremely swollen

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Is this a good phone na? For viber/whatsapp/messenger and youtube lang?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Is this a good phone na? For viber/whatsapp/messenger and youtube lang?

Add a little more and you can get the Poco M3 Pro 5G. Of course brand wise it's Samsung vs Xiaomi but in my personal opinion even if just for messaging apps at least you can utilize some 5G.

Sent from my SM-P615 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by thephantom View Post
    Add a little more and you can get the Poco M3 Pro 5G. Of course brand wise it's Samsung vs Xiaomi but in my personal opinion even if just for messaging apps at least you can utilize some 5G.

Sent from my SM-P615 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    I love mi products but their phones are XXX for me. I'm just wondering why the M12 isn't as popular. I don't see mush cases for the M12. My first choice was the AO2 but it has such bad reviews

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I love mi products but their phones are XXX for me. I'm just wondering why the M12 isn't as popular. I don't see mush cases for the M12. My first choice was the AO2 but it has such bad reviews
    I, myself, haven't used a Mi phone but I know a few who have and swear by them. Regarding the M12, the reviews do say it's a decent phone. Should be bang for the buck. I'm just thinking of future proofing your purchase. It's not so popular perhaps because the market for it isn't as big as the A series and above. Somehow people nowadays do really spend when they get phones. I found myself in awe when I joined an fb group for Samsung's latest Z series. People were buying left and right and spending cold cash for a 90k phone and judging from their profile pics they're about half my age.

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tsikot Forums mobile app

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    This is a great buy talaga! Less than P4k and it lasted me until 2021. I am looking at another Asus phone but it's always sold out. Back in 2014 ang dami pang active techie tsikoteers that convinced me to get this phone

NOT GOOD! The phone is 2.5 yrs pa lang and the battery is swollen! I just used this when I went on a trip in 2019 but it was NOT user friendly and laggy that I got so frustrated and gave it to my second Mom. She only uses it for viber and youtube. I don't know how long ng swollen yung battery, buti hindi sumabog. Not sure if it's noticeable sa photo but it's extremely swollen

Grabe ka-swollen, buti hindi nagleak at nagcause ng problem. Dispose it wisely.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2016

Ginagamit ba habang nagchacharge? Based sa mga nakita at nagamit kong phones, prone talaga lumobo ang battery kapag ginagamit habang nagchacharge. Even saw an iPhone before na ganyan kalobo.

Been using Redmi Note8 for a year now. Kaya pang makipagsabayan.