New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Psylocke View Post
    got a vtech DECT as sm applicance. 1.4k only. got lcd, cli, AAA batts, ringtones, keylock, etc...
    anu po ang specs ng nabili niyo? kamusta naman ang performance? wala bang hissing sound?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    1. Check your DSL filters. Make sure they work. Make sure the phone is connected to a filter.

2. Do you have wireless? If you have wireless, make sure your telephones are in a different frequency. I believe in the Philippines only 900Mhz and 1.8Ghz are allowed. I could be wrong, the NTC may have approved the 5.8GHz. But last time I bought one it was the lower frequency.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    1. Check your DSL filters. Make sure they work. Make sure the phone is connected to a filter.

2. Do you have wireless? If you have wireless, make sure your telephones are in a different frequency. I believe in the Philippines only 900Mhz and 1.8Ghz are allowed. I could be wrong, the NTC may have approved the 5.8GHz. But last time I bought one it was the lower frequency.

Bro., cellphones in the Philippines are using near- 900MHz(outside MM, I think) and 1800MHz (1.8GHz) bands for communications. So, these cordless phones with such operating frequencies should be discouraged to avoid unnecessary interference.

Problem is, these are the standard frequencies for cordless phones in the US, as they're using near-1900MHz (1.9GHz) operating frequency for their cellphones.... Hence most of our cellphones are triband...

Talk about worldwide or global standards for communications!

4303:gun:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    [quote=the_wildthing;947136]1. Check your DSL filters. Make sure they work. Make sure the phone is connected to a filter.

yup, nakakabit ngayon ang filters that comes with the box when the PLDT installed my DSL pero hinde ko makita ang difference nito. with and w/o filters ganun din ang hissing sound.

i tried to revive our old GE cordless phone, binuksan ko then nilinis ko ulet ang loob and guess what, gumana ulit at very minimal ang hissing sound. sana tumagal muna ito at wala pang panbili ng bago.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by n5110 View Post
    anu po ang specs ng nabili niyo? kamusta naman ang performance? wala bang hissing sound?

sound is very clean, no dit-dit-dit sound even when you put a cellphone next to it...

pretty good for 1.4k

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    I checked the Panasonic.com.ph site: the older phones use 46-49MHz, the newer ones use 1.88 to 1.9GHz. Wala pa ring 5.8GHz.

Mukhang na-solve mo na rin naman ang problema sa paglinis.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by the_wildthing View Post
    I checked the Panasonic.com.ph site: the older phones use 46-49MHz, the newer ones use 1.88 to 1.9GHz. Wala pa ring 5.8GHz.

Mukhang na-solve mo na rin naman ang problema sa paglinis.
    yup, so far the phone is holding up pa hehe. for the meantime, linis muna pag nagkaroon ulit ng hissing sound.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
cordless phone hissing sound