New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I use Microsoft Security Essentials and Avira.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    symantec corporate is ok pero may nakakalusot pa din from time to time. I also use either bitdefender or eset nod32 sa workstations para di masyadong makain sa resources.

Better block sites na di naman kelangan puntahan ng mga workers and wag lagyan ng internet ang di naman kelangan lagyan.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    any feedback sa AVG

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I've had time to evaluate MSE. I think I'll stick with it. It seems very light. As for the firewall, the built-in one in Windows 7 plus the one on the router work fine. Other security is left to Spybot: Search and Destroy's Tea Timer.

I don't have a LAN since the main purpose of one for me will be to move files around. I find it better to just use an external hard drive and move THAT ONE around.

It's best each computer don't see other. In case the worse happens, the damage will be limited to that one computer.

This pc is strictly for gaming and web browsing. Nothing important is done through here. I got a separate pc for that.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i'm using genuine bitdefender. nagtataka lang ako, matagal nang nag-expire yong license pero hanggang ngayon nagagamit ko pa and nag-uupdate pa ng virus definition. any one knows what's really going on?

my stand on anti-virus software is better buy the genuine. mabuti nang mapagastos ka ng around P2k a year, or a little more than P5/day, kesa naman masira yong PC mo or worse mawala lahat ng data mo or manakawan ka ng sensitive information.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    As for me,i prefer use ProteMac NetMine.It’s firewall for Mac.It’s tool protects against viruses and controls all your network .In my opinion it’s really good tool.It's fee,but demo version as free.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    As for me, i use ProteMac NetMine.It’s firewall for Mac.It’s tool protects against viruses and controls all your network .In my opinion it’s really good tool try)

8. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    i'm currently using Microsoft Security Essentials. so far so good.

my laptop is using the free version of AVG. so far so good din.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Am with MSE on my W7 Home Premium as well.
    No problems so far. What's more is, I hardly feel MSE's presence unlike AVAST and AVIRA.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Commercial vs Free antivirus/firewall