New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 73
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    3,572
    #41
    May mga murang PS3 packages sa Greenhills pero for sure next year pa lalabas ang PS3 ng Sony Philippines dito(Taiwan version na 220V at for sure nasa 28-35K yan...)..Mahal nung Xbox 360 sa Microsoft Philippines...Magkano naman ang games na binebenta nila baka console support lang sila at walang games...

  2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,721
    #42
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Ano ba flagship games ng Xbox? may tekken,Gran turismo at NBA ba sila? Yun lang ksi gusto ko sa PS2...Resident din pala..

    Top rated ngayon ang Gears of War... Though the Halo Franchise is the flagship game of the Xbox

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,721
    #43
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    May mga murang PS3 packages sa Greenhills pero for sure next year pa lalabas ang PS3 ng Sony Philippines dito(Taiwan version na 220V at for sure nasa 28-35K yan...)..Mahal nung Xbox 360 sa Microsoft Philippines...Magkano naman ang games na binebenta nila baka console support lang sila at walang games...
    cge sir balitaan kita pag meron na sa disti ng official Xbox 360 distributor...

    I think ok yung 21k at may pirated games na... di lang ako cgurado kung may 1 year warranty pa rin yan????

    Parang cellphone kasi e... mura nga sa Greenhills, 1 year "service warranty" pero yung mga semicon, brightpoint 1 year "full warranty"????

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    9,894
    #44
    kahit anong gawing security ng MS di pa rin sila umuubra sa mga pirata :hysterical:

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,721
    #45
    hahahaha

    may nabasa ako na Vista is being cracked na... the magazine columnist wonders how come the biggest software company in the world with the most number of employees hindi makagawa ng matinong copy protection scheme

    hahahaha

  6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,317
    #46
    basta ako walang pakealam kung walang P version mga consoles na yan...ano ako hilo para bumili ng orig games * 3k-5k each tapos konting laro lang sawa na hehehehe

  7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,028
    #47
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    hahahaha

    may nabasa ako na Vista is being cracked na... the magazine columnist wonders how come the biggest software company in the world with the most number of employees hindi makagawa ng matinong copy protection scheme

    hahahaha
    They would've made a decent one with Palladium which combined software and hardware at the motherboard level. But, too many people growled at it.

    As of date, I haven't yet seen a decent copy-protection scheme that hasn't been broken.

  8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,317
    #48
    there is always a way to break copy protection...

    microsoft programmers may be good..but i doubt they are the best

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,721
    #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    They would've made a decent one with Palladium which combined software and hardware at the motherboard level. But, too many people growled at it.

    As of date, I haven't yet seen a decent copy-protection scheme that hasn't been broken.
    Mac OS X????????

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,028
    #50
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmik316 View Post
    Mac OS X????????
    Mac OSX (Intel) has been installed on non-Mac pc's before. It's not easy. But, it can be done and had been done. Since drivers are jealously controlled by Apple, it's not really worth the effort or attention, unlike Windows/Vista which should run in any pc that meet the specs.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Coming Soon: XBOX 360 in the Phils.