New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so if i follow the logic correctly....it is cleaner to dip my phone in the toilet than it is to use it normally? :hihihi:

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    I'm not that paranoid, I worked in hospitals for 14 years and I think I know "dirty and filthy" when I see one

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    so if i follow the logic correctly....it is cleaner to dip my phone in the toilet than it is to use it normally? :hihihi:

Natawa naman ako rito.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    how come the Head Set was not recommended?

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered View Post
    It's more of " it's better to dip your "FACE" in the toilet bowl than let it touch a cellphone :doh:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by GasJunkie View Post
    just talk to it, don't spit on it.

Well, some people can't help screaming at the phone during perfectly normal conversations, hypersensitive microphones be damned... (my mother... ugh!)

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    call me old-fashioned but i wouldnt place my face next to a toilet seat (even if they are cleaner)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    eew!! *cleans phone* hahahaha! parang everything na lang that we use is dirtier than that toilet of ours... ive read somewhere that there are more bacteria in our mouth than that darn toilet... anak ng!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Cellphones Filthier Than Toilet Seats?